• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

TUSR

Banned
Despite Burial at Sea reportedly only being 3 hours at the most I'm pretty excited to see what's it all about.

Also, hockey and stuff.

holy shit that comes out tomorrow

going to treat myself to that after my huge calc test

had such feels from Infinite.

Acid08

Banned
Watching Commando. This movie is so fucking legit. Arnold just broke that dudes motherfucking neck on the plane.

Kettle drums all up in the soundtrack :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just finished COD. I thought Spectre was joking when he said you get raped in the end.

Watching Commando. This movie is so fucking legit. Arnold just broke that dudes motherfucking neck on the plane.

Kettle drums all up in the soundtrack :lol

Hot damn. I only just saw Commando for the first time about a year and a bit ago. It's goddamn amazing.

Let off some steam, Bennett.

TUSR

Banned
So guys, should I buy a modded PSP-GO for $80, mint condition, 2x 4GB memory cards, and 2 cases (why 2?)?

You guys I just tried one of those rockstar energy drinks. Why the fuck did no one tell me it was just lemonade with caffeine? No syrupy bullshit. So great.

Just do 5 Hour energy shots man, avoid energy drinks.

Predator was better.

commandowrong.gif

Listen to this man

Samyy

So guys, should I buy a modded PSP-GO for $80, mint condition, 2x 4GB memory cards, and 2 cases (why 2?)?

Mmm I heard PSP-Go gives handcramps but that looks like a good deal if you want an emulation machine? I'd really think about how much your actually going to use it though.

Samyy

I'm just kidding. I actually just hate coffee. Hate the taste and it gives me a severe stomach ache.

Yea the taste isn't great but I get about 4-5 hours of sleep during the last month of the semester so I need 2-3 cups a day :(

Now I don't feel normal until I've had a cup, which is probably not a good sign. I detox every summer :lol

TUSR

Banned
Yea the taste isn't great but I get about 4-5 hours of sleep during the last month of the semester so I need 2-3 cups a day :(

Now I don't feel normal until I've had a cup, which is probably not a good sign. I detox every summer :lol

I have nerve damage on both sides of my face, so extreme tiredness and caffeine intake puts me out of commission :lol

If anyone remembers the picture of me taking the puck in the face, half of the damage is from that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wait, what'd I miss :lol
Thread from years and years ago. Pretty sure I was still lurking back then, it was about some guy who was into a chick and was thinking about writing her a "crown of sonnets". It was epic, I'm too lazy to look it up though.

Top Bottom