• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Samyy

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 47s
Early indication is #Lightning Stamkos didn't suffer overly complicated break and Sochi Olympics isn't out of question in 2nd week of Feb.

Sounds promising!

Killzone and Knack shipped today. Shit is slowly getting real. But now I'll have two PS4 games just chilling for two days unplayable. What a weird launch.

Picked up my copy of Killzone today! Have you posted your PSN ID anywhere? Mines Samayy, ill probably be playing some Killzone Friday.

We'll give you guys DD for Cleary, swap useless player for useless player.

As much as I hate him, Cleary is cheap and only has one year on his contract. Also by the sound of it Bab's isn't happy with his play so the chance of them actually resigning him are starting to drop from 100% to 97%. HOPE!!! However we do have a veteran one of a kind D-man who you could have for no less than 2 pucks and a PK Subban bobblehead.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Don't listen to this dude, new guy. He wants bigger goals in the NHL and hates Malcolm in the Middle so you can pretty much put him on ignore if you like.

I thought we cleared up this bigger goal fiasco years ago. I DO NOT WANT BIGGER GOALS, new guy. I got my wish of reduced goalie equipment.

As for Malcolm in the Middle, it's crap. That I can't deny.

Stasis

Did we just get like two new Rangers fans? This is exciting. There are 5 of us now!

Will make posting during games more amusing. Gotta balance out the Leafs/Habs/Nucks insanity.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm taking like half the office with me to the Rangers-Devils game tomorrow. Should be pretty sweet.

Unless Schneider stonewalls us again.

So who replaces Stamkos on the top line along-side Crosby on Team Canada?

Honestly, for whatever reason, the first name that came to mind for me was Duchene. Totally different kind of player, granted, but he's a fast, skilled, straight ahead player that plays way bigger than he is (5'11, 200 lbs). He basically plays exactly the kind of game that Kunitz does, only way faster/better.

And it doesn't hurt that he's playing out of his mind right now.

Honestly, for whatever reason, the first name that came to mind for me was Duchene. Totally different kind of player, granted, but he's a fast, skilled, straight ahead player that plays way bigger than he is (5'11, 200 lbs). He basically plays exactly the kind of game that Kunitz does, only way faster/better.

Cleary

Couple of interesting tweets:

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 18m
With NYR GM Glen Sather in TOR for HHOF/GMs meeting, expectation is there'll be Henrik Lundqvist contract talks with agent Don Meehan.

Good, let's get it done.

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 4m
If EDM unhappy with him, Larionov said Yak open to trade: "We're willing to make a move. Any team. That happens and that's part of life."

Saw that Larionov is making the trip to Edmonton to see what's good up there. Will be interesting to follow for sure.

Sanjuro

7LtBmIO.gif

Saw that Larionov is making the trip to Edmonton to see what's good up there. Will be interesting to follow for sure.

Come on Larionov, you know you want to help work a deal with your old pals in Detroit and have Datsyuk mentor him like you mentored Datsyuk, also we can give Edmonton great veterans!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This time change is the worst. Now instead of getting some daylight in the afternoon, I have to get up in the dark and come home in the dark.

It's pitch black outside and it's not even 6pm yet. Ugh.

Acid08

Banned
Yup. But that year he won the Richard was magic. Good guy, too.
Watching this video again. Man, he scored a lot against the division rivals. Video also reminded me of the existence of Manny Fernandez and Alex Auld. Bryz on the Ducks too :lol

This time change is the worst. Now instead of getting some daylight in the afternoon, I have to get up in the dark and come home in the dark.

Love it. The sun blows.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I want at least a BIT of sunlight.

SAD is a real thing.
Yes, it really does suck. Luckily, it doesn't get too much worse than this; just gotta make it to the first day of winter, and then it's only up from there!

Hunter S.

Lucky you do not live by mountains. Sun falls at 4:38 today by the Rockies. Fuck daylight savings time.

My totally objective opinion says Duchene would kill it on the top line for Canada, especially on the larger ice surface with his speed.

Lucky you do not live by mountains. Sun falls at 4:38 today by the Rockies. Fuck daylight savings time.

When I drove up to the Avs game on Wednesday I just felt late the whole time since it was so dark at 5:00.

ATF487

Felt bad for Tampa when I was listening to the game at work; Stamkos goes down and a few minutes later the score is 2-0.

Gonna be at the game on Thursday which is nice, first one of the year. Going to make friends with the 10 dollar pint sierra nevada dude

Hunter S.

My totally objective opinion says Duchene would kill it on the top line for Canada, especially on the larger ice surface with his speed.

When I drove up to the Avs game on Wednesday I just felt late the whole time since it was so dark at 5:00.

I have to say it is a shame you picked a rare loss to go to see. At least, the game was high scoring and close.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I hated going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. I go into work later in the morning now so I'm only coming home in the dark.

If I lived back in Queensland I'd be all "yo fuck the sun" because humidity blows.

But Victoria doesn't have stupid humidity and now I live 2 minutes walk from a beach, so I'm kinda gonna betray you all and be haphazardly enjoying the suns fine bounty. And by that, I mean girls wearing very little clothes walking around everywhere.

TUSR

Banned
I found a guy selling a PSP Go with 2 memory cards, 2 cases, and its modded already so I can emulate games.

80$...

Top Bottom