• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lucic is such a useless bitch. Enjoy getting showed up by Dale Weise and now backing away from Subban.

Solo

After his run in with Lucic, Komisarek was never the same player.
After his run in with Weise, Lucic hasn't been the same player.

Poetry.

Anyone have a gif of that ridiculous save Quick made in the 3rd or maybe it was the 2nd last night?

Kesbae_zpsab2fusko.gif

Just messing.

This one?

quicknis.gif

calder

Even if it probably should have been a penalty, that play by Bogosian was great.

Also, I laughed at Semin dodging out of the way of Stuart and giving up the puck.
Nah he got the puck first, no penalty... oh wait was it Bogo who tripped the guy all alone in front of the open net but it looked like he lifted his stick? In that case yes so damn lucky to get away with that one lol.

fallout

Nah he got the puck first, no penalty... oh wait was it Bogo who tripped the guy all alone in front of the open net but it looked like he lifted his stick? In that case yes so damn lucky to get away with that one lol.
Yeah ... good night overall for him, actually.

Weird.

calder

Us government workers need our sleeping time so we can come in on Friday to do shit all.

I spent almost an hour today trying to figure out why Twitter on iOS sucks ass now and if there are better alternatives to the official app.

Tomorrow being a Friday I probably will take it a bit easier, don't wanna burn out. Stress is a killer.

Top Bottom