• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some guy just called into Montreal radio and said it was his birthday, was that you Schuey?!

Sabres have played 100 games since beginning of last season They have 12 regulation wins.
Sabres are beating the Oilers at their own game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damn looks like I missed a good game. I should watch the replay at some point. Glad they delivered for my birthday.

I told the team it was your birthday, so happy birthday!

Anyone else's birthday on saturday?

Wild broke their losing streak today.

And El Nino scored a hat trick.

I also went skating with my gf, then got dairy queen after. I missed the entire game.

Sabres fans, how do you explain Hodgson's awful start to this season?

He's about as awful as all the other forwards who aren't Ennis and Girgensons. (And Stafford but he's a career "only show up for contract year" player at this point).

Hodgson, Moulson, Gionta, and Stewart have been invisible most of the year, and the other forwards would be lucky to crack the 4th line on any decent team.

JitteryUnsteadyDogwoodtwigborer.gif

I want in.

Yea I feel the same, but do you think the Kings will play harder on Saturday if they lose or win today? I'm hoping they lose and fall into a deep depression between now and Saturday.

If they play awful most likely they'll practice hard and figure out what's wrong and try to win on Saturday.

If they win, perhaps they'll be lulled into a sense of overconfidence and not focus as much?

Either way, it's a big game on Saturday especially after yesterday's game. I'm sure they'll play hard either way.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm not feeling too good about the rest of the game, would rather just go to sleep.

These sad sack of shits can't even win a game cleanly for Bryan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They just get the pizza delivered every night now?
I know the Habs dressing room / media room always has hot dogs / pizza / etc. I imagine most teams are the same way. Habs beat guys have said Kessel is noted for always stuffing his face after the game :lol

Top Bottom