• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Razorskin

----- ------
SOCOCK

25krk87pyson.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh look, Bruins are being a bunch of dumb apes again because they can't handle getting their shit handed to them. Shocker.

calder

Acid08

Banned
Sharks Win!

Seemed like a solid 45 minute effort tonight. They sat back for a while in the third while the Lightening pressed. Picked it up near the end at least, didn't let the Bolts set up at all.

GG Zero and Other Bolts Fan

Thanks, those are the two I'm eyeing up the most. I installed the free twitterific and like it so far, not quite enough to commit and pay for the pro features yet.

I really like the description of tweetbot, but while the price doesn't bother me the fact the iPad app is separate (and seems old and shitty) does.

I've given up on an iPad update. They updated Tweetbot to use the iPhone 6/6+ resolutions but still no word on an iPad update except soon (said that beginning of this year)

Can't go wrong with either one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's his first game, so it doesn't mean much, but Gonchar looked good. You can tell his hockey sense is still great, as long as he isn't getting 22+ mins a night regularly, I have no problem with him in the lineup. Just sit Weaver for Beaulieu.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Result was pretty deserved. Good to get a point. A little unlucky with Hank losing his footing early on the Tanguay goal (good job by him to stay with the puck to get a wide open net there), but I thought it was pretty clear we weren't going to win a shootout tonight.

Not sure why AV had Stempniak as the third shooter instead of Nash. He was terrible all night, fanning constantly on shots and passes and just generally not having things go his way. There was 0% chance he was scoring in that position tonight.

Oh well. Pens (again) and Rangers South next.

Top Bottom