• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Remember that Simpsons open world game? I used to treat it like the Sims. I'd have my own house and drive according to the law from place to place.

FUCK YO GAME RULES

Doing cheats in that game was fun as hell. There was a cheat where when you Honked the Horn in your car you would make the car jump super high.

I want another Simpson game but like Hit & Run.

There's an ugly sweater for sharks now.

san-jose-sharks-nhl-ugly-sweater-wordmark-48.jpg

Not bad. But yeah . . . sold out!

Marvie_3

Banned
I remember when Toews (?) scored a shorthanded goal on us in the last minute of play to tie it in game 7. Deafening silence.

Ah yes, the game where a presidents trophy winning team almost choked away a 3-0 series lead to an 8th seed that backed into the playoffs. :D

Edit: Just realized Chicago doesn't play until Thursday. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ah yes, the game where a presidents trophy winning team almost choked away a 3-0 series lead to an 8th seed that backed into the playoffs. :D

I aged a couple years during those minutes between the Toews and Burrows goals. Like holy shit this can't be happening 3 years in a row.

Socreges

Banned
That's what history remembers, right? The teams that almost win.

That Burrows OT goal in Game 7 was something, though.

That's what history remembers, right? The teams that almost win.

That Burrows OT goal in Game 7 was something, though.

Well everyone talks about the Canucks' two Cup final Game 7's. :p

It's a good bet that it would be ancient history if/when the Canucks actually win a Cup. No one talks about how many Cup finals Montreal were in.

Socreges

Banned
Well everyone talks about the Canucks' two Cup final Game 7's. :p

It's a good bet that it would be ancient history if/when the Canucks actually win a Cup. No one talks about how many Cup finals Montreal were in.
True. And how sad that you had to put "if". Can we just say "when" with the added assumption that the current SCF format will continue into infinity?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Finished Hannibal season two

Ehhhhh, bring on season three so I can see how this ends up, but the episode felt pretty straight forward for a show that's usually so surreal.

Finished Hannibal season two

Ehhhhh, bring on season three so I can see how this ends up, but the episode felt pretty straight forward for a show that's usually so surreal.

There were some episodes of that show I ask myself "How in the hell did this end up on NBC?"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure we went about the last 13 minutes of that period without a shot on goal. Including the 40 seconds of power play time.

Bolts were really doing a good job of taking away the middle of the ice. There was just nothing there.

Top Bottom