• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Sanjuro

I've never seen a power play that alternates between lights-out dangerous and worst in the league like this one.

Haven't been able to say much on the season. I hate your team, I hate where they're from, but I respect the hell out of them. One of my favorite skaters, and some journeyman goaltender who nobody gave a fuck about.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank has just been terrible against breakaways all season. It feels like his save percentage against them has to be 25% at the absolute best.

ZeroGravity

Haven't been able to say much on the season. I hate your team, I hate where they're from, but I respect the hell out of them. One of my favorite skaters, and some journeyman goaltender who nobody gave a fuck about.
Appreciate it. Looking forward to whenever we eventually play the Bruins, since I won't consider the Lightning a great team until they can actually prove they can win against them.

Damn. I should've remembered to PVR the inductions. I guess I'll just have to watch them online.

Sundin's brought a tear to my eye, because he's my favourite player. The other ones from the last few years did, too, at times. (I didn't really watch it before)

Burns' would probably be hard to watch.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Once again, I'm not sure we had a shot on goal in those last 10 minutes or so. Shots were 11-11 at one point. They're 20-11 Lightning now.

This effort just won't do it.

Marty St. Louis has 5 of the Rangers' 11 shots, by the way.

ZeroGravity

Changes for the new World Cup in 2016:

The eight-team event is now expected to include two all-star entries along with the top six hockey nations — Canada, U.S., Sweden, Finland, Russia and Czech Republic — when it returns in September 2016, according to multiple sources.

The first all-star team is expected to feature the best players from the other European hockey countries: Slovakia, Switzerland, Latvia, Germany and Slovenia, among them.

The makeup of the other mixed squad is still to be determined, although one idea being considered is bringing together the best young players in the sport.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, we looked pretty good in the first half of the first, and the first 5+ minutes or so of the second were great. Everything else has been dogshit tonight.

Even the one goal we did score was put in by the Lightning.

Cake Boss

Banned
B2rgKimCAAAxFaq.jpg

McJesus!!

Even crazier considering that the OHL is seen as the league thats harder to score in than the QMJHL.

Curufinwe

Sounds like Quenneville is coaching the Rangers tonight.

A lot of Flyers fans want Berube gone before next season, including me, but the ones who act like Berube is the only coach who juggles lines a lot drives me nuts.

Flyers Twitter has been freaking out since 6pm about Giroux possibly being hurt, but now they say he is fine.

ryan299

I have so many friends who are Rangers fans who are freaking out right now on twitter lol. I gotta start rubbing in that the islanders are better then them soon ha

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault calls everything other than start to first two periods "a total disaster"
Well at least AV agrees with my assessment from earlier on this page. I used a different d-word, though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Walking Dead leeway. Even Gotham has moments where I'm kind of surprised.

Don't show a fucking nipple though, or you're a dead motherfucker!

How is Gotham?

Everything leading up screamed disaster to me, but I do watch Arrow and Flash.

Marvie_3

Banned
Trevor Van Riemsdyk put on LTIR. Shit.

Stephen Johns called up to replace him. He was solid in preseason. Hopefully he can pick up where he left off.

Top Bottom