• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Terrible rebound by Ticker, Allen fell on his ass the entire shift and A.Gally with the bad swat. Just as planned.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs have been really good at keeping the puck in the opposing zone for the past few games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You can't just let DD slash right through the middle of the ice like that. Lucky it's not a penalty shot.

Subban PPG incoming.

Red_Man

Garbage PP is still garbage.

If only he could get him to stop icing the puck, although they have seemed to cut that out of their game for the most part recently.
I legit think it's part of their game plan to ice it if they feel pressured because they're so good at face offs. I don't really mind it with Malholtra on the team, better them him forcing it into a turnover at the line.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Garbage PP is still garbage.

I legit think it's part of their game plan to ice it if they feel pressured because they're so good at face offs. I don't really mind it with Malholtra on the team, better them him forcing it into a turnover at the line.

They iced it too much last year as well though, and the year before that, when they've been terrible on faceoffs.

I'd chalk it up to a game plan revolving around stretch passes, but most of the time it's up off the glass and down the ice.

I do think Therrien tells them to throw the puck off the glass instead of designing a proper breakout play.

Just bought Guardians of the Galaxy.

Edit: Can't play it outside of iTunes :mad:

Have you signed up for Disney Movies Anywhere? The app connects to iTunes, Google Play and Vudu (as of last week)

So your Disney/Marvel/Pixar iTunes purchases will sync with Vudu and Google Play. It's been pretty awesome. And you still can watch Extras on the iTunes version.

I'm pretty much all iTunes but use Vudu for Disc to Digital stuff and now with DMA I have more options to watch my Disney stuff.

http://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/

Not a bad seat in the house really but I prefer to not see the netting, so I prefer near center ice, if on the upper level, sections 410-413 or on the opposite end 432-435

Yeah I sat in around there last year. My friend from Seattle might be coming around in March and she's a Habs fan. Was thinking of getting us tickets. Since she's going to be in OC during her stay.

Red_Man

Right after I talk you up Emelin.

Meh, that's game. Rangers had everything in their favour, time for the Habs to have a good week off and get some practice in.

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Fucking Habs *sigh*

Top Bottom