• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marty St. Louis has 11 points in the last 10 games and now has 998 career points.

Wouldn't be a huge stretch for him to hit the 1000 point milestone in his next game. In Tampa vs. the Lightning...

bought it in itunes thinking i couls play it outside of itunes. requested reund. box vid was the way to go...

Hope they refund you then. It looks like it works on almost everything (if you use Disney Movies Anywhere) except Amazon and XBOX Video and I guess Sony Video whatever that is.

zroid

Banned
Marty St. Louis has 11 points in the last 10 games and now has 998 career points.

Wouldn't be a huge stretch for him to hit the 1000 point milestone in his next game. In Tampa vs. the Lightning...

That would be perfect. And Zero would be furious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Odell Beckham catch in the MNF game. Holy shit.

Rangers are practically in shooting practice mode at this point on the ice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lunqvist doing his best Mike Smith impersonation

AgitatedKindlyBonobo.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been playing Dragon Age all day

It's giving me mad Skyrim Vibes, only I have like 5 locations I can go to and I'm still in the first one. I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS QUESTING.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Garbage game, shutout doesn't count because the Habs never showed up tonight.
8 games in 13 days, having this week off should do them some good. Work on the PP and figure out their D pairings. Allen shouldn't be playing, his style of play doesn't fit with the teams.

Habs weren't there tonight. They come off one of their best games and have one of the worst.

Oh and get rid of Allen. I don't think he's right for this team

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Safe to say that was probably our best 60 minute performance of the year, even if the Habs didn't bring their game at all tonight. Strong efforts from top to bottom.

That's two straight games of shutout hockey since the debacle against the Lightning, and the first back-to-back wins for the Rangers in over a month (hard to believe).

Off Monday and Tuesday but then 3 games in 4 days: @TBL, @PHI, vs. PHI. I think both of those Flyers games are 1pm afternoon games, too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw that not only are these the first back to back wins in over a month but it's the first time THIS SEASON that we've won back to back in regulation.

My roommates being gone is making me realize how bad I need to move out. It's been two years here but I need my own place.

Andersen is doing really well tonight.

Sorry for the jinx Ducks-gaf

Doesn't Bourque have another year after this one @ 3.3m?

FLEECED.....?

Oh yeah he does. He's been alright today. Nothing to complain about.

I think both teams will be fine. Bourque is there for depth. We had too many defenseman...

Just need Lovejoy and Fistric to come back and we can send these rookies down

Top Bottom