• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Quinn did more with less, I'd say. AV was fortunate to coach the best Canucks rosters ever.

I dunno. Bure was the best goal scorer the Canucks may ever have. If we had stayed, who knows what could have happened?

Bure was amazing but he's only one guy and had injury problems. The Canucks made the Cup final in 1994 as the 7th seed, not the President's Trophy winner. I couldn't choose between the two of them, though.

If he fancies himself the best, what better way to prove it then to take on a 48 year old mess?

Because he probably knows there's only so much you can do as a coach to improve a team that's a bubble team at best.

Why wouldn't you just go coach San Jose, or some other team that has talent on the team, and in the wings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MkBXp5v.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are giving Tallinder a PTO with Hartford. The latest desperate "please don't make us call up Kostka if something happens again" move.

TUSR

Banned
Im paying roughly $720 a season and we are playing our 18th game tonight.

We usually go from the beginning of Sept until the end of April.

And then double elimination playoffs.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Now that I think about it, it is more than that.I joined the team late and paid $450, so it is likely 600-700 as well. Not cheap that's for sure.

Was shocked Pat Quinn passed away, was genuinely bummed out. Seemed like a classy guy, big loss for the Hockey world.

Tangs is back in the lineup, I didn't expect a facial fracture to sideline him for too long, but it's good news nonetheless.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's roughly what I'm paying in Calgary as well. What are your ice times like? And how many games?

10 one hour sessions of hockey school. These happen every Monday from Dec. 1 until whatever equals 10 weeks. The start times for those alternate between 10:45pm and 9:45pm.

After those 10 weeks we play 7 actual games, once a week again on Mondays. That goes until mid April I believe.

Then a weekend in mid April they hold a tournament pitting all the teams in my division (I think 4 teams) versus all the teams in the Toronto division (I assume at least another 4 teams, maybe more) to crown one beginner league champ.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Rask and Soderberg fought during Bruins practice today

:lol Sanjuro's buddy

Top Bottom