• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

trifelife

Got tickets to see the return of Cory Schneider tomorrow night, going to try and zen out until then. Darren Wilson's demon-faced Hulk Hogan charging through bullets testimony has me all kinds of upset.

Tabris

It is very weird how people are defending it by saying "racism is everywhere".

Sure, degrees of racism can be found everywhere in our society unfortunately, but the difference is the socio-economic caste system that has taken root in many American urban centres from systematic racism - it's a whole different ball park then the racism challenges most other modern western societies face.

That Ferguson ruling is a fucking joke. This country continues to embarrass. Good job whoever the fuck was on that grand jury. You really did the right thing you bunch of fuck ups.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got tickets to see the return of Cory Schneider tomorrow night, going to try and zen out until then. Darren Wilson's demon-faced Hulk Hogan charging through bullets testimony has me all kinds of upset.
I just can't believe that his testimony was seriously "I thought he was the Incredible Hulk and just got stronger the more I shot him and made him angry." That's legitimately amazing. That's the kind of explanation you would expect in an Onion article.

Cake Boss

Banned
That's because it's not a riot. There is civil unrest because YET AGAIN killing black teenagers has been ruled legal.

Meanwhile on the streets of Ferguson:

B3QclS4IMAA6vAO.jpg

Holy shit is that real?

Did these people get murdered?

kingslunk

Seeing Kave Man's posts really is going to push me into inquiring how I can get on a team next year. Figure I'll buy some skates really learn how to skate well in the mean time of waiting for next year. Also figure out if there is anywhere to get stick/puck time at one of the rinks near me so I can learn how to skate and handle a puck.

I really want to play hockey :[

Seeing Kave Man's posts really is going to push me into inquiring how I can get on a team next year. Figure I'll buy some skates really learn how to skate well in the mean time of waiting for next year. Also figure out if there is anywhere to get stick/puck time at one of the rinks near me so I can learn how to skate and handle a puck.

If you can find a rink that has open skate, just head there and try to work on things. Get your basic skating down. While there, talk to some staff. Ask if they have an skating lessons or ask about men's league. Can't imagine there is a rink that doesn't have a men's league at some point in the year.

I'm going to join a university rec team next semester. Should be like $50 for four or five games or something. Not bad.

A learn to skate/play hockey session if offered can also be pretty helpful, though it is a plus to have some basic skating skills. Just have to look at what is offered and go with what best suits your current skill set.

Clydefrog

Stay safe STL-Gaf. Shit might be going down in a bad way tonight.

why the hell did they announce it at like 5 PM local time?

announce it at 8 AM or something.

rioters ruining any kind of message the actual protestors have been trying to convey for months now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MEGATON

... Vancouver traded Alexandre Mallet and a 2016 third round pick to the Isles for Andrey Pedan

... now who's Andrey Pedan? Mallet is never gonna see the NHL so w/e, but the 2016 third might hurt.

Top Bottom