• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Cake Boss

Banned
B3QLtajCUAA4uYJ.jpg

Leave Macstashe with his fuck buddy Babcock,

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Watching some streams. People are attempting to keep peace. Lots of anger. America The Free*

*if you're a white male

Just saw that. Not even going to trial. WTF USA. seriously. this is NOT gonna end well. Stay safe STL-GAF...

So met my team and got my jersey.

Essentially I'm wearing this minus the buffalo on the symbol:

Gross.

We expect pictures and video of you playing!

so that you can be judged!!!

I'm hoping the group I have been playing with will post some pics and vids soon since they usually have a ton of media stuff they take when we play.

Man, reading through the Ferguson thread is depressing. What the fuck is wrong with all these people who actively want to destroy their own city? Fucking go home.

Acid08

Banned
This is actually kind of tame for a riot. During the LA riots Koreatown started burning in like an hour.

That's because it's not a riot. There is civil unrest because YET AGAIN killing black teenagers has been ruled legal.

Meanwhile on the streets of Ferguson:

B3QclS4IMAA6vAO.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cosby's? I've always wanted to visit and get a sweater numbered.
Yup. Cosby's is pretty cool. Just old time hockey guys, basically. They had to whip this one up from scratch since they only had blue MSL jerseys on hand, but they didn't have time to do the proper stitching. Told me to take it and wear it to the game and then bring it back next week and they'd finish it off for real.

They also had Duclair jerseys hanging in the store, which was kinda tempting.

Razorskin

----- ------
Yup. Cosby's is pretty cool. Just old time hockey guys, basically. They had to whip this one up from scratch since they only had blue MSL jerseys on hand, but they didn't have time to do the proper stitching. Told me to take it and wear it to the game and then bring it back next week and they'd finish it off for real.

They also had Duclair jerseys hanging in the store, which was kinda tempting.

Good thing about wearing a St. Louis jersey in Tampa is that you'll be only the 2nd most hated person wearing it no matter what.

Acid08

Banned
With all due respect, Spectre, shut up.

Thank you.

Though I've been a dick in there too. Just so fucking upsetting seeing people make excuses for the systematic racism that is doing more harm to this country than any bullshit the news likes to yell at Obama for.

Top Bottom