• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

RC

Banned
We really did have the best third jersey of that era.
Always hated it myself. Especially the black socks, made all the players look like they were wearing pants.

Relevant:

@KingsVision: Setting up to shoot a teaser video of the @LAKings Stadium Series jersey… http://twitter.com/KingsVision/status/536735700637343744/photo/1

If they bring back the Burger King....lmao

Wait . . . what are you talking abo. . .

LAburgerking.jpg

Bwhahaha!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Horvat will stay with the team.

Schneider vs. Horvat tonight!

BOLIEVE

but isn't today his 9th game anyway so... uh... not a definite decision yet? But I totally see no reason to send him down. He's already great at faceoffs and solid defensively and now he's found his offensive touch too. Richardson should be worried about his 3C spot.

Lol Peter Forsberg and Marcus Näslund signed Donald brashear to their old team in SEL. "To protect the young players" (Nylander being the most prominent one).

Time to wake up. It is not the ninetees anymore, they dont even have goons in the NHL(Bruins doesnt count).

Calamari41

41 > 38
I hope Hiller gets a great reception tonight. I think he will. We have nice fans.

I can all but guarantee a standing O. Any time a former Angel or Duck returns for the first time, they have to sit and wait for everybody to calm down before they can resume play.

zroid

Banned
Interstellar was quite a thing

not sure how much I liked the ending -- gonna need more time to digest -- but it's absolutely worth seeing regardless

Giggzy

Kings/Stars fans will come to chant "Hiller"

The best part is that they would chant "Hiller" when/if Andersen gets scored on, not Hiller.

I can all but guarantee a standing O. Any time a former Angel or Duck returns for the first time, they have to sit and wait for everybody to calm down before they can resume play.

That's true. I can't recall any former player being booed by us before.

Sanjuro

I'd like to wish you guys an early happy Thanksgiving.

We can all get drunk with our loved ones, wear wonderful sweaters, and watch legendary NHL rivalries such as Nashville vs. Edmonton with a full belly.

/Bettman

BOLIEVE

but isn't today his 9th game anyway so... uh... not a definite decision yet? But I totally see no reason to send him down. He's already great at faceoffs and solid defensively and now he's found his offensive touch too. Richardson should be worried about his 3C spot.

Desjardins announced it to the team. He's staying.

Silexx

MacLean is scratching Michalek and Zibanejad tonight. Maybe not the choices most would go with, but then you could justifiably pick from half the team for worthy healthy scratches.

Cake Boss

Banned
Zibby and Michalek scratched. LmaotThis coach is trying to get fired.

MacArthur-Turris-Chiasson
Condra-Legwand-Neil
Hoffman-Smith-Ryan
Greening-Lazar-Stone"

tumblr_mkyhqebsEZ1rkaasno2_500.gif

Thanks alot Crazed for this fucking coach, his ass should have stayed with Detroit, we could have had Luke Richardson instead, playing Pageau and Zibby instead of Legshit and Smithshit :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Zibby is shit for the first 15 games, doesn't get scratched then.
Picks up his game to another level the past 5 games, gets scratched.

COACHING!!!!

Ursn

Stuck at work again. Going to miss the Ducks playing vs Hiller for the 2nd time! Oh well, hopefully we win this time. GO DUCKS!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The epic and glorious battle of Western Conference bottom feeders Oilers vs Stars is about to start...

what's the record of the Oilers against the west by now? 0-11-1?

i checked, it's 0-10-1 against the West and 6-3-1 against the East :lol

zroid

Banned
how did the Kings go from being a statistical darling to below league average in one year? Did Voynov make that much of a difference?

edit: apparently they are slightly above average now (~50.5%), but still

Top Bottom