• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars power play seems a little better, still kinda butt though...

And the Oilers scored on a short handed break away.

Fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Zibby and Michalek scratched. LmaotThis coach is trying to get fired.

Thanks alot Crazed for this fucking coach, his ass should have stayed with Detroit, we could have had Luke Richardson instead, playing Pageau and Zibby instead of Legshit and Smithshit :(

hahaha Legwand you ass, I hope u die.
Bold prediction time.

One of Legwand or Zibenejad will out score Giggles this year.

Man even though its only preseason, the Legwand signing looks to be another MacArthur signing, just really smart on the puck, great passer, great skater, never seems to make a mistake and just great all around.

50centlol5aq1q.gif

Silexx

Hi I'm Colin Greening and I will completely screw a simple play to give my team-mate a clear breakaway and will then fan on shot given by the softest pass all alone in the slot. And this will all be on the same shift.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Is kingslunk the elder statesman of Stars Nation, or have you been watching hockey for more than two years?

Definitely been watching hockey for more than two years. Make that... Five years give or take =|

Stars games are hard to come by down here in San Antonio.

calder

If the Jackets had tied it up on that failed empty net pass I would have lost my damn mind.

Still, all's whell that ends well I guess. Kane with a pair is nice too.

Berra is complete shit, I scratch my head at how anyone in the organization though he'd be worth a 2nd. The only good trades Roy and Sakic made was the Tanguay one, other than that? Horrible asset management. Downie for Talbot, a 2nd for Berra, a 2nd for Stuart and PAP for Briere, all god awful.

purg3

slept with Malkin
really liking this predator team. If they keep playing like they have been, they will be nasty to go against in a 7 game series.

Top Bottom