• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Obligatory

oilers_losers-1.gif

Quick

Banned
This is better than the Loilers game.

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1416&id=683077

I FORGIVE YOUU ;(

fresh-prince-sad-o_medium.gif

Usher knows what's up

cxBHveZ.jpg

Terrible.

The hell kinda jersey is that? Did he buy it in Chinatown?

My thoughts exactly.

One of my good friends is doing the art for some childrens NHL books. His first one coming out is the Bruins.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0986924482/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdo_oo.Dub0538N0T

There's M is for Maple Leafs, too.

20601047.jpg

A is for lolAshton
B is for BALLARD
C is for CARLYLE
D is for Drought :(((((((
E is for Eddie the Eagle
F is for Franson
G is for Gardiner
H is for HOPE
I is for Incoming Reimer Rebound
J is for Joe Bowen
K is for KESSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
L is for LUPESSSSSSSSSSSSS
M is for McCabe!
N is for NOPE
O is for OH DAMN IT
P is for Phaneuf!
Q is for Quarter Pounder for Kessel
R is for REALLY
S is for SUNDIN
T is for TO 50 MORE YEARS
U is for UH OH REIMER REBOUND
V is for James VAN BEASTDYK
W is for WENDEL CLARKSON
X is for Playoff Elimination Indicator
Y is for Y U GIVE UP PLENTY OF REBOUNDS REIMER
Z is for BoZAK

The problem is they're not going to be able to get a really good goaltender in their prime to bail the team out night after night. And just about any young goaltender, no matter how good they are, just isn't going to be able to succeed with the team that's currently in front of them. It's a chicken and egg kind of situation.

I'd like to see them go after a young, highly rated goalie then. Fasth is 32 and Scrivens is 28.

Also, Justin Schultz is tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttterrible.

Damn, Hockey tickets are expensive. At least if you want good seats.

I picked up some cheap seats for a couple games with a Black Friday sale. Oilers and Devils . . . meh. Not great teams but at least then maybe the Sharks will win.
They won't.

I'm tempted to get a 4 pack that includes the Stadium Series game with the Kings.

Damn, Hockey tickets are expensive. At least if you want good seats.

I picked up some cheap seats for a couple games with a Black Friday sale. Oilers and Devils . . . meh. Not great teams but at least then maybe the Sharks will win.
They won't.

I'm tempted to get a 4 pack that includes the Stadium Series game with the Kings.

How much is that 4 pack?

Alucard

Banned
imQuARdnR1Txh.gif

It's not practical, but it looks cool I guess.

Either way, I'm excited enough. Hard to get hyped for movies anymore, but I'll be there Day 1 for this.

Marvie_3

Banned
Of course everyone is complaining about the practicality of the new lightsaber
Who gives a fuck its badass as hell

It's not. At all. That thing oozes shitty like it was straight out of the prequels.

Something about that whole sequence looks really off to me though. Not just the light saber.

yyzjohn

Banned
It's not. At all. That thing oozes shitty like it was straight out of the prequels.

Something about that whole sequence looks really off to me though. Not just the light saber.

Exactly. As opposed to coming up with a good storyline, they try to "trip out" the lightsaber with some new effect that people will think looks cool. The prequel movies really soured me on the whole Star Wars franchise, not even looking forward to this new movie.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really enjoyed the Star Trek movies, I'm pumped to see what JJ does with SW. Trailer looked pretty sick.

Of course everyone is complaining about the practicality of the new lightsaber
Who gives a fuck its badass as hell
Seriously, Gaf gets off to shitting on every little thing. Same with the new JP and how the dinosaurs don't have feathers, who gives a shit. Maybe because I'm getting older now, this stuff seems so trivial.

Foggy

It's amazing what can happen to a franchise when you put a real director behind the camera. Cinematography looks to be genuinely interesting rather than Lucas' blandy bland bland style.

Also, hilt looks goofy. That's my only issue with it.

You know the new Star Wars is probably going to suck just like the prequels right?

If it does suck, it'll certainly be for entirely different reasons. Reasons far less traumatic....

Top Bottom