• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Are any of those guys expected to be back tomorrow?

No, Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks with broken finger, Lovejoy out a few more weeks for breaking something in his hand.

Fistric may come in, only took a puck to the face. He had a back issue I think before

Stoner has the mumps, lol.

I guess Eric Brewer can be used tomorrow if he comes in time.

Excluding Brewer we have 5 seasons of D experience hahahahaha :-(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ducks could use a guy like Allen, you can have him for free because we like you guys so much!

ZeroGravity

The third rounder we got from Anaheim was originally Edmonton's...so basically got a second round pick for Brewer who's been a healthy scratch lately. We also have nearly 8 million in cap space to play with for the rest of the year.

Based Yzerman.

I find watching the mass chaos/fighting black friday vids to be extremely entertaining, not gonna lie.

Sure, it shows what happens to society and their overall uncaring for each other as they ravage their way against one another to grab the last sucky/lower price tier TV, yet there is a sense of beauty to it as well. Not normal beauty, but the beauty of a slow mo train wreck or something to that nature.

Instead of our current stupid reality shows, we should have one where you put 100 people in a room and 10 low price TV's in the middle with a giant sign saying "70% off today only!" And let them fight it out. There will be laughing, crying, bloodshed, mass destruction, etc... but it would probably get really high ratings.

Oh, and we play NJ today and might actually get our first 3 game winning streak, but somehow they'll probably blow that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bizarre stat considering neither our defense or goaltending has really been up to par this season: this is the first time the Rangers have recorded 6 shutouts in the first 22 games of the season since 1937.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why does GCL keep telling me that I "need an updated flash player" and stops play WHEN I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE GAME JUST FINE FOR THE LAST 15 MINUTES.

Top Bottom