• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Socreges

Banned
Exactly. As opposed to coming up with a good storyline, they try to "trip out" the lightsaber with some new effect that people will think looks cool. The prequel movies really soured me on the whole Star Wars franchise, not even looking forward to this new movie.
... what? What a strange false dichotomy.

The lightsaber is silly. But the amount of focus it's gotten is fucking ridiculous. Sci-fi nerds are the worst.

You mean Vancouver?
You're an idiot.

Tabris

I went into the Star Wars thread and saw a bunch of people complaining and being total pessimists. I double checked to ensure I wasn't in NHL-GAF. Then came in here, and some of you guys did not disappoint.

Acid08

Banned
Lightsabers themselves are silly things that could never exist.

Now there's a laser hand guard on one and everyone is crying. Fuck off.

Trailer looks amazing, Boyega is boss. Can't fucking wait.

gaming_noob

I wonder if the Flyers will be the first team to make a move. They've been terrible.

Leafs and Flyers both need a shakeup.
Since the Leafs will have a new coach at the start of next season there's no point in trying to contend this year.

Kessel + Bozak + Phaneuf for Couturier, 2015 first + cap dump.

Samyy

Since the Leafs will have a new coach at the start of next season there's no point in trying to contend this year.

Uh thats well uh thats like $13,250,000 in cap that Philly would have to dump
Leafs would never do this
Neither would Philly, I think.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I feel like you're intentionally trying to come up with the dumbest proposal you can think of now.

this place is going full hfboards
You never go full Hfboards.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For anyone who's played and beaten Shadow of Mordor, how long does it take to complete? I'm tempted to get it for cheap now with the black friday sale, but I already don't have much time to play games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider's grandfather has passed away, so he will be out of tomorrow's game vs. the Flyers.

The Rangers are recalling JT Miller.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
QVMx0wj.jpg
Broadway Hat and 1000th point puck

Top Bottom