• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
No. I'm thinking they hit bottom and are on the way back. Shots on Calgary shows they are playing decent.
Most of those were garbage shots that weren't high quality scoring chances. I think they're in a rut across the board right now but they do need to actually get into better scoring areas than they have been.

Razorskin

----- ------
After looking at that replay. That goal was cool

idolizedconcernedhyra2eu5n.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs doing good but it just won't go in. Another one of those nights.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every shift with Allen on the ice results in 45 seconds of Sabres offensive pressure. Send this bum to the AHL already.

iLLmAtlc

Bizarre stat considering neither our defense or goaltending has really been up to par this season: this is the first time the Rangers have recorded 6 shutouts in the first 22 games of the season since 1937.

Shutout has a huge luck component imo it doesn't really tell you how well you're playing.

ShaneB

Couldn't watch the game, but see the Caps win big. Woo.

edit: Also saw a "Blackhawks" car earlier today. Very odd sight I suppose here in Toronto to see that so randomly.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It's another one of those games where they just can't put the puck in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Allen and Weaver over Beaulieu and Gilbert, and now Weise on the top line and Tangradi over A.Gally on the second. Fire this fucking idiot already please.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So 7 in 23 will be a new record tomorrow?

You get Hank in goal tomorrow, so you guys will probably get a couple.

Pretty interesting, the Rangers and Capitals are both 10-8-4 with 9 ROW and 63 GF through 22 games and tied for the third spot in the Metro division. You just know that somehow we're going to find a way to face each other in the playoffs again.

Silexx

Neil gets his Gordie Howe hattrick.

Edit: Haha, Neil and Thorton are bonding over how pissed they are that the refs broke up their fight too early.

Cake Boss

Banned
The 2014-2015 Craig Sendersons.

MacTavish is gonna send us Hall and RNH and the 201 1st rounder after watching this Craig Anderson game.

Top Bottom