• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

I actually wouldn't mind spending time in California. I really like Dallas though. Don't care too much about the other parts of Texas.

I'd consider liking California but the ducks are there, and well fuck the ducks.

Also scientology.

Next time you're in the Dallas area should meet up at Pecan Lodge. Have some reallllllllllly good Texas BBQ.

It probably won't be for awhile. I think the family that lived there moved to Arizona. Which is a fucking down grade.

I actually wouldn't mind spending time in California. I really like Dallas though. Don't care too much about the other parts of Texas.

I'd consider liking California but the ducks are there, and well fuck the ducks.

I thought you were putting hockey aside?

You'll come to California and realize why we like it here. You don't have to like the Ducks. With your user name I thought you would have liked the Kings if you had to pick a CA team.

I have family in Texas. I'd visit, but they always come visit me in CA. They insist.

kingslunk

I thought you were putting hockey aside?

You'll come to California and realize why we like it here. You don't have to like the Ducks. With your user name I thought you would have liked the Kings if you had to pick a CA team.

I have family in Texas. I'd visit, but they always come visit me in CA. They insist.

I've been to California a few times. Haven't really got to spend time there though. Week here week there sort of thing.

I dunno it's a toss up between them and the sharks. The shark's unis are too nice.

Clydefrog

YosemiteFalls-014.jpg

Sierra_Nevada-terabass.jpg

BigSurBridge800.jpg

3_1_1_The_Giant_Forest.jpg

capture5juf7.png

sono-in-amore-con-la-mia-bella-la-jolla.jpg

677__580x425_Stone.jpg

I could go on…

Well there are whole large areas of California that hate the ducks.
SJS_2010_TerritorySign.jpg

Actually, most of southern california probably hates them too.

BaileyDuckHunt_462px_zpsba683b58.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
You guys are demeaning California by even comparing it to Texas at all. It's like a Rolls Royce owner arguing with a Camry owner about whose car is better.

I think people are actually angry that GTA is 1080p/30fps on both consoles. The world we live in. In other news, 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL MCC!!! AH YEAH!!!

Also Hawaii > California+Texas

ShaneB

I can't hate California, just jealous perhaps of living next to the ocean with all that great weather!

I'd never leave Canada though.

Cake Boss

Banned
AWWWWWWWWWWWW YIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Just picked it up.

Made out like a motherfucking bandit...traded in a 4gb 360 and a game for $103 credit at ebgames. The console is in shit condition, gets to the dashboard but has trouble loading games like NHL 15. The controller I gave doesn't have the right trigger working and a wripped analogue stick.

Eat shit ebgames. At the end the whole thing costed $302.

zroid

Banned
Hmmm I'm thinking of buying tickets to see the Erie Otters aka Connor McDavid play at Oshawa next month. OHL tickets are like 20 bucks, not too bad.

zroid

Banned
There are hardly any seats left lol

If I go I'd probably have to go alone, pretty much only singles. Might still...

Top Bottom