• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I really hope he gets to see some PP time on the 2nd time. That 2nd unit is trash anyways, might as well try some new combinations.

Bonino-Horvat-Kassian
Sbisa-Tanev

He'll probably get a few shifts on both the PP and PK just to see how he does. At least I hope so.

Heretic

Just picked it up.

Made out like a motherfucking bandit...traded in a 4gb 360 and a game for $103 credit at ebgames. The console is in shit condition, gets to the dashboard but has trouble loading games like NHL 15. The controller I gave doesn't have the right trigger working and a wripped analogue stick.

Eat shit ebgames. At the end the whole thing costed $302.

LOOOOOOL!!!

Olli Maatta's surgery was successful, should be out about a month. He's pretty much our best D at this point so losing him is rough but hopefully we'll get to see Harrington play some games.

Oh, and Fleury's numbers against the Wild:

0-5, 3.76 GAA, .853 SV%

Should be a gong show tonight.

Silexx

The worst is that the audio is like 2-3 seconds ahead of the video. All of the close chances so far have been spoiled.

Marvie_3

Banned
Let's go Blackhawks!

i32TIKgHKEtDk.gif

Olli Maatta's surgery was successful, should be out about a month. He's pretty much our best D at this point so losing him is rough but hopefully we'll get to see Harrington play some games.

Oh, and Fleury's numbers against the Wild:

0-5, 3.76 GAA, .853 SV%

Should be a gong show tonight.

Greiss is playing bruh

Yeah, I think I'm going to try the Evolve Alpha instead, we look really bad right now.

Personally I was not a fan. Played four or five games and it was the same thing every time. Utterly boring and frustrating.

Thankfully I played the Alpha because I had it preordered on Amazon and was able to cancel it.

Personally I was not a fan. Played four or five games and it was the same thing every time. Utterly boring and frustrating.

Thankfully I played the Alpha because I had it preordered on Amazon and was able to cancel it.

NVM, I guess it ended this morning, I thought it was through the 4th, not on the 4th. Good thing I wasted that bandwidth downloading it. :/

So Sunset Overdrive it is!!!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
lol that was amazing.

But apparently we got a penalty? :|

NVM, I guess it ended this morning, I thought it was through the 4th, not on the 4th. Good thing I wasted that bandwidth downloading it. :/

So Sunset Overdrive it is!!!

iSm7F4Z9pNfTk.gif

Reusing this gif but who cares. We should play Chaos Squad together sometime. Haven't tried the online component of SO yet. Single player is stellar.

ATF487

Nice, was just going to make a post about how the Bruins suck and then Bergy scores. Going to the game against the Oilers on Thursday, hoping for a faster start then!

Also just read some of the last page: I feel weird not having any desire to live in California. San Francisco would be cool if it wasn't unlivable on a normal salary, but southern california is my idea of hell.

Top Bottom