• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That's a no goal call that I don't agree with. Ottawa should be up 1-0. Smith slid into Howard himself and Howard was milking that.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WTF are the Red Wings doing?!!?!!? Like seriously???? I haven't seen this many bad decisions in 25 minutes of hockey in my life from this team. They look like a beer league team out there.

pringles

WTF are the Red Wings doing?!!?!!? Like seriously???? I haven't seen this many bad decisions in 25 minutes of hockey in my life from this team. They look like a beer league team out there.
Yep, some of the worst hockey I've seen in a long time. Really, really lucky to still be in the game to be honest.

Erdrick

Jets are winning 2-0 against the Preds? Much better so far than the home opener against them earlier this year. Hope they can hold this lead and get the win. What the hell happened to Sef, BTW? Wasn't he the resident Preds fan around here?

was looking at places all around the US, and i moved to socal just over 2 years ago. haven't regretted it for a second.

anyway, wings look like garbage. gonna be a long night.

I'm gonna be playing Lords Of The Fallen during the game tonight. But rest assured, this thread will not be without my rage.

it's a buggy mess. total disaster.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Feels weird playing a team who doesn't want to start a brawl around the net after every whistle.

Where is dubbed

he hasn't posted here since we were laughing at Florida's attendance
Probably realized he can't defend it anymore.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Meh.

Let there be a controversy as long as they are both playing well I don't give a shit. Neither should you, or fight me!

cat-vs-snake-fight-amazing-photo.jpg

Spl1nter

Win 3 games in a row:

@jonasTSN1050
Leafs reunite Bozak, van Riemsdyk and Kessel to start the game tonight against Phoenix.

Wait, what!?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gallagher has been garbage for some time now, I would put him on the 3rd line. Sekac needs to play.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That was a wicked save by Price there on Hossa...

Too bad the rest of the team hasn't shown up. Maybe the start was riding the high from the playoffs?

This is a game the Leafs 'should' win, which means they'll lose....

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Gallagher has been garbage for some time now, I would put him on the 3rd line. Sekac needs to play.

Why was he moved away from the 1st line anyway? It always worked, might as well leave them all together.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Look at all this movement and tape to tape passing from the Hawks on the PP. Montreal should try that sometime.

Top Bottom