• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

belvedere

Junior Butler
I just spent $800 on a new GPU. I could have bought two Xbox Ones for that money.

I am irresponsible

/PCGaming

I'm contemplating the opposite, which is weird as I'm primarily a PC gamer. GPU is old and tired but a worthy replacement is at least the cost of a PS4. I'm tempted to just get a PS4 and a copy of AW.

Heretic

Apparently parts of the last chapter leaked and showed the final pairings.

Haven't watched in a long time. Is Hinata still around and is there a chance that her and Naruto will end up together or did that story angle fall apart?

My last place buddy! <3
First and second place in reverse!!! <3

dude you voted Bachmann in, you have nothing to say here

Who did I vote in? Did I do good???

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haven't watched in a long time. Is Hinata still around and is there a chance that her and Naruto will end up together or did that story angle fall apart?

First and second place in reverse!!! <3

Who did I vote in? Did I do good???

You guys had Arnie as your governor, you're cool.

Go step on a lego.

Already forgot about that dark chapter, eh.

Clydefrog

I just spent $800 on a new GPU. I could have bought two Xbox Ones for that money.

I am irresponsible

/PCGaming

Damn, nice. I'm looking forward to a new PC build pretty soon. Don't think I'll spend $800 on a GPU though... probably top out around $400 for that.

I still gotta get a 120 hz monitor too

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why? He was a shitty governor.

Considering she won't be in office anymore, I couldn't care less.

But Arnie's awesome.

Damn, nice. I'm looking forward to a new PC build pretty soon. Don't think I'll spend $800 on a GPU though... probably top out around $400 for that.

I still gotta get a 120 hz monitor too

144hz 1080p is where it's at. This beauty

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Habs and Sabres today?

Hmmm...on one hand, a slumping divisional rival that could help us by losing more.

On the other hand, an awful (they got beat by the Leafs! D: ) tanking team gunning for a franchise prospects that need a loss.

Fuck it, I've teased my Habs coworkers enough.

Go Habs Go!

I thought that was photoshop the first time I saw that pic last night. I didn't have my head phones on during the entire game so I probably missed the commentators talking about it, if they caught it.

EDIT - Gif of what happened

ShockedRaggedDikdik

Can't believe no one on the Sens bench didn't yell anything either.

EDIT 2 - Why the hell isn't the gif displaying??? It works if you copy/paste the image link.

We had 6 people on the ice and we still sucked.

So NHLGAF, I need some router advice, I've had Linksys ones for as long as I can remember and I have had nothing but problems, so I'm looking into a new one. So far my budget tops out around 120-150ish. I have one in mind but I'm curious if anyone here has used one or has other suggestions. As an FYI we usually have 2 Xbox's connected, a printer, and 2-5 computers (everything listed is wireless). Here is what I am looking at:

ASUS RT-N66U

Any help on this would be much appreciated!

belvedere

Junior Butler
We had 6 people on the ice and we still sucked.

So NHLGAF, I need some router advice, I've had Linksys ones for as long as I can remember and I have had nothing but problems, so I'm looking into a new one. So far my budget tops out around 120-150ish. I have one in mind but I'm curious if anyone here has used one or has other suggestions. As an FYI we usually have 2 Xbox's connected, a printer, and 2-5 computers (everything listed is wireless). Here is what I am looking at:

ASUS RT-N66U

Any help on this would be much appreciated!

Just bought that router myself. I recently updated to 100Mb internet that my old WRT54G couldn't handle, but the N66U handles it no problem. The router is capable of hitting the same speeds that I achieve when connected directly to the modem. So far I've been able to stream 1080p movies to my media center on the other side of the house via 802.11n without stuttering. The management interface is super easy to use and has some great advanced monitoring features too. I didn't bother with an AC router as we hardly have any devices that could take advantage of it.

Socreges

Banned
FUCK YES MAJORAS MASK ON 3DS
So good.

- My Wii is now retired, and that was the last system I had (set up) that could play MM (GC Zelda collection)
- The framerate and muddy graphics have made me put it down each time I've tried to replay it in the last 10 years. Just does not look good on an HDTV
- OoT 3D was an excellent port and MM is the better game...

Marvie_3

Banned
So good.

- My Wii is now retired, and that was the last system I had (set up) that could play MM (GC Zelda collection)
- The framerate and muddy graphics have made me put it down each time I've tried to replay it in the last 10 years. Just does not look good on an HDTV
- OoT 3D was an excellent port and MM is the better game...

I'd love to see this come to Wii U at some point. It's an amazing remake but it's a game I'd rather play on a bigger screen. Won't happen though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Blackhawks revealing their winter classic jerseys in about 20 minutes.

pleasedontsuckpleasedontsuckpleasedontsuckpleasedontsuckpleasedontsuck

zroid

Banned
I love all the 3D Zelda games. Come at me, bros.

(I know, I know, a Zelda fan who likes all the Zelda games? Crazy, right?)

Top Bottom