• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Gonna try hard to not think about this shit for the rest of the day. And then tomorrow, we revive Leafs nation's cup dreams for a night!

FisrCUq.gif

zroid

Banned
This is how bad the Leafs were in the 1st period and change:

B1rx-YEIUAAwjVm.png

You might understand against a quality opponent like the Kings, Bruins, etc. but these are the fucking YOTES

"We had a 2-0 lead, and we have to be more confident to get that next goal. Maybe I'm a positive person, but we're not that far off," Roy said. "Our guys mean good. They want to perform. They wanted to talk after the game, but it's a good group."

Our guys mean good.

Fucking kill me is this real life.

Razorskin

----- ------
Republicans getting the majority makes me want Harper to get out of office.

Ontario please don't vote conservative again next year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zuccarello, Klein, and Boyle are all skating at morning skate. Zuccarello and Klein could both be in tonight. Dear god PLEASE let Klein be able to play!

Boyle may be returning next week.

Marvie_3

Banned
Speaking of Mario Kart, I think we might get a release date for the first DLC pack today! Need to get those NHL-GAF races going again.

Excitebike track all day e'ry day
Hopefully its next thursday with the amiibo support patch.

Excitebike track is going to kick so much ass.

Zuccarello, Klein, and Boyle are all skating at morning skate. Zuccarello and Klein could both be in tonight. Dear god PLEASE let Klein be able to play!

Boyle may be returning next week.

You play us and we suck right now for some reason, you'll be fine with whoever you ice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You play us and we suck right now for some reason, you'll be fine with whoever you ice.

When a team that sucks rolls into Madison Square Garden, they have an obnoxious tendency to win.

Looks like Klein is in, McIlrath is out. Zuccarello is practicing on the power play and seems to have no issues skating, so safe to say he's in.

2 or 3 more actual defensemen and we would almost have a real lineup!

Need to inject Cleary into the lineup ASAP

NOOO, His perfect Clearsi for this season will be ruined.

When a team that sucks rolls into Madison Square Garden, they have an obnoxious tendency to win.

Looks like Klein is in, McIlrath is out. Zuccarello is practicing on the power play and seems to have no issues skating, so safe to say he's in.

2 or 3 more actual defensemen and we would almost have a real lineup!

Hey, remember last year when we both talked down about our teams and you guys ended up beating us, just saying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NOOO, His perfect Clearsi for this season will be ruined.

Hey, remember last year when we both talked down about our teams and you guys ended up beating us, just saying.

I do remember that, yes. Honestly, injury issues aside, we've been playing really well the last few games, so I actually do like the way we're going, even if he haven't been able to get max points out of things. I just prefer to set my expectations to DOOOOOOM so that the team can exceed them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Unless you're trolling, you may want to brush up on your reading comprehension:

Along these same lines, Anthony Duclair plays his 10th NHL game tonight. Not that it makes any real difference either way for the Rangers.

Dylan McIlrath has been sent back down to Hartford. I'm guessing that was probably his last shot with the team (I would guess Bodie gets the next call up should it ever be necessary). AV does not seem to be very high on him at all.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I thought that was photoshop the first time I saw that pic last night. I didn't have my head phones on during the entire game so I probably missed the commentators talking about it, if they caught it.

EDIT - Gif of what happened

ShockedRaggedDikdik

Can't believe no one on the Sens bench didn't yell anything either.

EDIT 2 - Why the hell isn't the gif displaying??? It works if you copy/paste the image link.

Too bad I missed the game last night, but I'm impressed at the Canucks' effort to come back from 2-0 down.

I still miss Luongo but Miller has been great. Don't think Luongo would've ever gone 8-1 in October.

Bonino has impressed me so far. So much talk about his playing sheltered minutes and his high shooting percentage, but that snipe on his second goal was a beauty.

Tabris

Too bad I missed the game last night, but I'm impressed at the Canucks' effort to come back from 2-0 down.

I still miss Luongo but Miller has been great. Don't think Luongo would've ever gone 8-1 in October.

Bonino has impressed me so far. So much talk about his playing sheltered minutes and his high shooting percentage, but that snipe on his second goal was a beauty.

No way. Luongo was awful in October, and Ryan Miller is putting up Luongo in December numbers.*

*Not against the best teams yet though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sekac in, Bourque and Moen healthy scratches. Tinordi also in for Beaulieu.

Well now I don't want them to lose. If only we could trade Emelin while he still has some(?) value.

Hey I hear the Avs want some help on defence, give Bergrvin a call.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So uh, after Guam and Washington DC, Alaska also legalize MJ today. Just saying.

Top Bottom