• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Ho hum, another scoreless first and now Bournival injured.

200.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
1st 10 minutes, 100% Rangers. 2nd 10 minutes, 100% Red Wings.

Has Pierre regaled you guys with tales about Duclair growing up in Montreal yet? Or perhaps how Dom should know better than to take that penalty thanks to his Harvard education?

Razorskin

----- ------
1st 10 minutes, 100% Rangers. 2nd 10 minutes, 100% Red Wings.

Has Pierre regaled you guys with tales about Duclair growing up in Montreal yet? Or perhaps how Dom should know better than to take that penalty thanks to his Harvard education?

He's from the mean streets of Pointe Claire, Quebec you know

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What genre of music would you call that anyway? I don't listen to much music so I have no idea. It was cool though!

No idea, probably some subgenre of pop, some guy in the Splatoon thread called it PC Music, but I don't know if that's a specific genre. Music genres confuse me.

Habs don't utilise the middle of the ice AT ALL. Everything is up the boards, even in the offensive zone.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs playing identical to last season. All the same problems are back.

Razorskin

----- ------
Can anyone think of anything more sleep inducing than a 0-0 Sabres/Habs game? Because I am struggling to.

a few years back I went to a 1-0 loss to Calgary, was fucking brutal, nothing was happening.

And last season a 1-0 loss to the Rangers, but admittedly that game wasn't too bad.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Tok just watching the puck go by like he's wondering "WTF is that thing?".

Top Bottom