• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Marvie_3

Banned
I get why it's divisive, but there's nothing in Skyward Sword that ruins the game for me like the time limit in Majora's Mask did.
You must have played a version without the shitty controls, handholding, and absurd amounts of padding.

I love all the 3D Zelda games. Come at me, bros.

(I know, I know, a Zelda fan who likes all the Zelda games? Crazy, right?)
Yes you are crazy.

Marvie_3

Banned
Same, aside from a few hours of Twilight Princess at the Wii launch.

Plus the very first one when I was a wee lad, never lasted very long though.
The first few hours are the worst part about Twilight Princess. The rest of the game is pretty solid. Easily some of the best dungeons in the entire series although you get saddled with a bunch of useless equipment.

also just one week till MK8 DLC!

I AM SO READY
NHL-GAF races next saturday!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I have a cat avatar ready to be applied. :)

Same here. Never cared for Zelda, but I've had my interest piqued a few times.

The new one looks amazing visually and sounds like it could be a good place to jump in considering the changes.

I even had that GameCube Zelda collection but I barely touched it.

The first few hours are the worst part about Twilight Princess. The rest of the game is pretty solid. Easily some of the best dungeons in the entire series although you get saddled with a bunch of useless equipment.

NHL-GAF races next saturday!

I've heard the first few hours are basically a long tutorial, they've had a problem doing that in their games sometimes.

I love the atmosphere of Majora's Mask(from what I've seen) and might end up getting it if it ever goes on sale.

Quick

Banned
B1tr8JCIAAAS527.jpg

Not bad.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brendan Savage ‏@BrendanSavage 30m30 minutes ago
Daniel Cleary to make season debut for Red Wings tonight. Nestrasil also in; Andersson and Jurco out

We were so close guys. So close to having a Cleary free season.

pringles

It was never gonna happen.

Anyhow I'm not too bummed out. Andersson has been sucking the last few games and Jurco just needs a breather, maybe even some time in GR to find his offensive game again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know what I'd pay good money for? The Last Remnant 2 on next-gen consoles. (or even just a remake of the first one given the story) I'm probably alone in that, though. Sadly.

Guess who isn't watching the game tonight!! This guy!!!

I probably wasn't going to watch it anyways, Sunset Overdrive is addicting right now. I'll keep tabs on the score though to see us tie the game then blow it like last night.

Just bought that router myself. I recently updated to 100Mb internet that my old WRT54G couldn't handle, but the N66U handles it no problem. The router is capable of hitting the same speeds that I achieve when connected directly to the modem. So far I've been able to stream 1080p movies to my media center on the other side of the house via 802.11n without stuttering. The management interface is super easy to use and has some great advanced monitoring features too. I didn't bother with an AC router as we hardly have any devices that could take advantage of it.

Thank you sir, I'll do a little more research but I think I'm leaning toward getting it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs filled the roster card wrong? :lol

No, it was Therrien who was saying that Buffalo was playing players who were not on their card. There seemed to be a mismatch between the card he had and the ones officials had. Probably found last year's in his pocket. "Hey ref! Who's this Gionta guy?!"

Solo

DD is really starting to annoy the fuck out of me with is unwillingness to shoot or pass to anyone that isn't Patches.

Sekac looks good.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
After a decent start they've reverted to missing passes and icing the puck a million times again.

Edit: getting dominated by the Sabres lol

Top Bottom