• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Been pretty thoroughly outplayed for the most part since the midpoint of the first. Pretty lucky that it's still 2-2 at this point. Need to be much better in the third.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I just got home after being stuck in traffic for an hour to go fucking 10 miles... I hate our freeways here. I had the Wings radio feed going on my phone and almost crashed when Cleary scored. Unless he gets a hat trick, never play him again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Both Perry and Getzlaf are out of the game tonight with "flu-like symptoms"

Pop%20a%20Cork_zps4hgmlcl0.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Good job Detroit... Another failed line change to allow a goal. Just gave up a point cause you sure as fuck ain't scoring again with 7 minutes left.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hope that fucking goof gets a game suspension for that. I'm so sick of his shit and shitty play. God I wish we could trade him, but that awful contract makes him untradeable.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That looked so easy for Parenteau. Great shot by AG too.

Horrible that it took so much to beat Buffalo.

Samyy

Sorry Habs fans but the Habs are kinda reminding me of the Leafs last year, played like shit but managed to take it to OT/shoutout and steal points. I think we had like 1 regulation win or something from November to January? Something crazy like that.

Unlike the Leafs though the Habs have the talent to play a lot better haha :(

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I don't really know how Abdelkader would embellish that. St Louis pretty clearly hooked him down and he went knees bent first into the back of the Rangers player which could've injured himself. He's not that stupid.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking bizarre finish to this one. Knew Detroit was tying once Staal took the penalty in the crease.

Well, points are points.

This is our third straight OT here at the Garden.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry Habs fans but the Habs are kinda reminding me of the Leafs last year, played like shit but managed to take it to OT/shoutout and steal points. I think we had like 1 regulation win or something from November to January? Something crazy like that.

Unlike the Leafs though the Habs have the talent to play a lot better haha :(

Habs have played one really good game so far this season, yet are 9-4-1. I don't know if that's a positive or not.

Glass half full says we haven't seen their best yet, realist says 14 games give you a reasonable sample size to say maybe this is just what they are.

Top Bottom