• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Beleskeeeeeey you fucking machine.

Aww but poor Hamonic :C

:lol

Photobucket is down or I would be posting a gif of a duck propelling itself through the air with a jet of feces right here

Damn shame. Could there currently be a more appropriate situation for use of the huge collection of Duck faeces GIFs acquired? No. No there is not.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think that ever went in. Call on the ice was goal, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it stands.

EDIT: The more I see it, the less it looks like a goal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This Islanders announcing crew is somehow managing to shit on Randy Carlyle and the Leafs in this game between the Isles and the Ducks. Impressive.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I need to watch this...

There wasn't really all that much to it, really. Just your standard "Carlyle seemingly can't do anything right, needs to start winning, Leafs haven't won since '67" sort of thing. It was just funny how the tangent developed in the first place out of talking about the history of the Ducks.

zroid

Banned
I'm not sure whether the "under siege win or lose" comment is referring to Carlyle and the media, or the Leafs and their shots allowed, so I'm just going to assume it's both! (and both are accurate)

Quick

Banned
I might be going out with a model this weekend. It depends on her schedule. I'm shook.

NQHKSVE.gif

The Islanders commentator isn't pronouncing the G in Cogliano......

Reminds me of NHL 07/08 when Gary Thorne prononunced "Stajan" as "Stay-an", or Derek Roy as the French pronunciation.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Happy to get away with a loser point given the situation with Perry and Getzlaf, but we certainly could have and should have gotten the win. Oh well!

I'm proud of Our Boys for playing out of their minds in the second half.

Tabris

Ryan Kesler - 3 goals, 6 assists, -3 +/-, 7% shooting percentage

Nick Bonino - 6 goals, 5 assists, +6 +/-, 19% shooting percentage

Maybe not a fleece?

Yes, yes, I know. Ryan Kesler is both playing bigger and harder minutes and has Selke-winning defensive qualities to him

Stasis

I dated a model once. Actually for 5 years. Srsly. Fuck all y'all. Wasn't the super skinny anorexic kind either!

She only modelled for part of that. Mostly for L'Oreal etc. Was flown to Italy and other places for styling conventions blabla. Not always easy being with someone like that. I still see her photo on a big poster when I get my hair cut but she's been out of it for years.

Yes, I have nudes.

Unfortunately I don't run in those circles anymore. Otherwise I'd have hooked Smelly up on MTL trip! Sorry smelly. Wait, you have a gf now, right? I can't keep up with all of you.

Top Bottom