• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Just ordered this sexy bish...

thumb.aspx

Doesn't feel right wearing the Yandle jersey I have anymore, especially since getting Duclair is probably the best thing Yandle did for the org.

Still the best Yotes logo

hao chi

p2qytug.gif

Just ordered this sexy bish...

thumb.aspx

Doesn't feel right wearing the Yandle jersey I have anymore, especially since getting Duclair is probably the best thing Yandle did for the org.

My dad randomly found one of those in the window of a pawn shop in downtown Leavenworth, KS for $15, so he got it for me because both he and my brother have one of those jerseys (I did but it's a child's size). Making his find even more surprising is the fact that it even has a fight strap. Easily my favorite jersey in sports.

I don't mind wearing my Yandle jersey still, but I want to update to their new jerseys and a current player. I'll probably start with an away Domi jersey, since last I checked the NHL's site can't make Ekman-Larsson jerseys, you can only buy them at the arena.

I don't mind wearing my Yandle jersey still, but I want to update to their new jerseys and a current player.

My GF and I met Paul Bisonette at the Coyotes Carnival thing they had like 4 years ago and he was really cool to us. She'll wear that dude's jersey forever.

I still like Yandle. Just one of those things with the Yotes, you just know that your player gear will be outdated sooner rather than later unless it has a #19 on it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Big Buff has a hearing for his head shot on Gallagher tomorrow morning. Good, he can't keep getting away with this dirty shit.

Looks like Baertschi in for Gaunce.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Burrows-Sutter-Virtanen
Baertschi-Horvat-Hansen
Cracknell-McCann-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Hamhuis
Bartkowski-Weber

Imagine how us Coyotes fans feel. To make it worse, Matthews was only two days too young to be in this year's draft.

I'm really optimistic about having Strome, but still... our luck fucking sucks.
THEY ARE MULTPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is a persona fan though, so I guess hes cool

Quick

Banned
I'm at work right now, and people I have to deal with decided to become really difficult to work with right now. I am literally feeling hot under the collar with how angry I am, and it's giving me a headache.

I just left the room to let them and one of my co-workers talk. But in reality, I want to throw a chair in the room, like in WWE.

Pikma

Banned
I'm at work right now, and people I have to deal with decided to become really difficult to work with right now. I am literally feeling hot under the collar with how angry I am, and it's giving me a headache.

I just left the room to let them and one of my co-workers talk. But in reality, I want to throw a chair in the room, like in WWE.
Klbqh0bz4BE7S.gif

No, but seriously, dealing with humans is the most complicated shit in life, fuck it.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks fans:

Is Pass it to Bulis the only Canucks podcast out there?

It's not bad, but I can't fucking endure them talking about anything apart from hockey. I understand that there needs to be a bit of non-hockey banter in there, but it's really awkward. Also Mooney will never shake the creep stink.

Edit- I should give them a break. The hockey stuff is good and they do know the Canucks inside-out. The rest just feels amateurish, but yeah... I shouldn't expect these guys to be professionals.

image.php

Quick

Banned
http://i.giphy.com/Klbqh0bz4BE7S.gif[img]

No, but seriously, dealing with humans is the most complicated shit in life, fuck it.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. One of them wouldn't stop trying to talk over everyone, so I had to raise a finger at her to shut her up so I can hear what one of the other people was saying.

[quote="Socreges, post: 183922793"][img]http://assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/image.php?u=82207&dateline=1446263154

I'm Venom "Punished" Quick right now.

NHL-GAF is my Diamond Doges.

Definitely. One of them wouldn't stop trying to talk over everyone, so I had to raise a finger at her to shut her up so I can hear what one of the other people was saying.

Who is Kaz of NHLGAF

Welcome home Quick.

I'm ready for my next deployment, Quick.

hao chi

My GF and I met Paul Bisonette at the Coyotes Carnival thing they had like 4 years ago and he was really cool to us. She'll wear that dude's jersey forever.

I still like Yandle. Just one of those things with the Yotes, you just know that your player gear will be outdated sooner rather than later unless it has a #19 on it.

True enough. Hopefully that changes with some of the young guys in our system. I'm a lot more optimistic about this rebuild than I was about the Turris/Mueller/Boedker one. Time will tell, but this rebuild seems much more promising, so we should have some good guys other than just OEL to build around. Of course they'll also want to stay, but a lot of players end up really liking AZ.

Personally, I'm really hoping Yandle returns next summer. My gut feeling is he'll stay in NY or go to Boston, but the idea of a PP with Domi, Hanzal/Strome, Duclair, Yandle, and OEL has me tight in the pants.

Edit:

this guy is a persona fan though, so I guess hes cool

It's aight.

P3 > P4 tho :p

Curufinwe

Medvedev scratched tonight.

Vinny is playing, but hopefully it'll be his last game for a while with Couturier joining the team tomorrow

zroid

Banned
I'm not exactly in full-on tank mode yet because I think this season is about a lot more than just getting a high draft pick... but... I'd be lying if I said I actually wanted the Leafs to win.

I don't like having to hope that Toronto and LA can slow down our divisional rivals tonight, but it would be great if they did.

Samyy

I'm not exactly in full-on tank mode yet because I think this season is about a lot more than just getting a high draft pick... but... I'd be lying if I said I actually wanted the Leafs to win.

I want a win today cause I'm watching most of the game, but yea otherwise lose lose loseeeee

Time will tell, but this rebuild seems much more promising, so we should have some good guys other than just OEL to build around. Of course they'll also want to stay, but a lot of players end up really liking AZ.

Players love it in Phoenix. Weather, golf, no media pressure, great coaching staff.

The new guys this year have been so fun to watch. I'm optimistic as well.

Top Bottom