• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

You just became my enemy

I can hope that Dalles loses to TO but at the end of the day we both know Dallas will likely get the full two points tonight. Chicago losing to LA is a more likely possibility. One that I would take if I had to choose since they wouldn't close the gap between us and them.

Well I am prepared for disappointment but hope we can at least play well tonight.

Last week was a shit show but hopefully behind us now.

Pikma

Banned
Jokipakka scratched

The last time Jokipakka was a healthy scratch we lost the game 6-2.

Game's already over, Congrats LeafsGAF

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not exactly in full-on tank mode yet because I think this season is about a lot more than just getting a high draft pick... but... I'd be lying if I said I actually wanted the Leafs to win.

I just watch to see improvement from the guys I like. If they win so be it. I don't expect many wins anyways.

Well my NieR love will come out here, but as ridiculous as Kaine looks she is a great character and they actually make a lot of jokes and remarks about her outfit too lol

but why do you hate Quiet? I remember when they first showed her or whatever it was because she was in a bikini pretty much

Well my NieR love will come out here, but as ridiculous as Kaine looks she is a great character and they actually make a lot of jokes and remarks about her outfit too lol

but why do you hate Quiet? I remember when they first showed her or whatever it was because she was in a bikini pretty much

That's why.
Also doesn't help that Kojima said "You'll regret criticizing me for the character design!" and guess what, the big twist for her is fucking dumb

Foggy

As absurd as she is, I'd rather have maddeningly odd characters than the kind of sterile stuff we get in your garden-variety AAA release.

Edit: I also take that "words and deeds" quote as a massive troll. He had been pretty upfront about the real reason behind the character well before that quote.

I hate quiet too. Kojima is thirsty as fuck.

She added nothing to the plot at all

of course, then again Kojima hasn't been very kind to making a decent, non-sexualized female character aside from Meryl and EVA, The Boss as well

Edit: I also take that "words and deeds" quote as a massive troll. He had been pretty upfront about the real reason behind the character well before that quote.

Even then, it was dumb.

The MOST disappointing character in MGSV is Skullface. I really wish there was something more about him like he was actually Grey Fox or something. You can really tell Konami had Kojima cut ALOT of Stuff out of MGSV in order to ship.

iLLmAtlc

The MOST disappointing character in MGSV is Skullface. I really wish there was something more about him like he was actually Grey Fox or something. You can really tell Konami had Kojima cut ALOT of Stuff out of MGSV in order to ship.

Yeah. In GZ they built him up into a mysterious and sadistic villain. In TPP he got like no screen time until the end and he was not explored very much at all.

Socreges

Banned
I never feel embarrassed in front of my gf anymore. We've been together for too long. It's all good.

That said, playing MGSV and having a Quiet cutscene come up with her tits inexplicably jiggling all over while my gf was in the room was pretty fucking embarrassing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I never feel embarrassed in front of my gf anymore. We've been together for too long. It's all good.

That said, playing MGSV and having a Quiet cutscene come up with her tits inexplicably jiggling all over while my gf was in the room was pretty fucking embarrassing.

:lol

Spit my drink out when I read this.

Samyy

Yea I don't think I would feel great about playing MGSV

Socreges

Banned
Yeah. In GZ they built him up into a mysterious and sadistic villain. In TPP he got like no screen time until the end and he was not explored very much at all.
Yep. Nothing. And then a boring, awkward jeep ride full of ham-fisted exposition.

Yawnier

Banned
I haven't played it yet, but what is the general consensus on MGSV?

Like, is it good like MGS1 and 3? Or more like MGS4 and PW?

Socreges

Banned
Yea I don't think I would feel great about playing MGSV
Even so, she really likes MGSV otherwise (to occasionally watch, not play). It's a beautiful game and the gameplay is a lot of fun.

As ridiculous as Quiet is, she's a small part of the game and shouldn't deter anyone from playing it.

Gameplay is fantastic. Really some of the best in gaming. But the story is disappointing and broken. Importantly, there is much more gameplay than story this time around.

iLLmAtlc

It's a really fun game, don't let my salt deter you. Just the story is pretty non existent.

That said it's pretty much PW on consoles so if you didn't like that you might not enjoy it.

Top Bottom