• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Socreges

Banned
FRUIT LOOPS AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fair enough.

I'm not completely invested in the MGS community and their arguments for/against Quiet. I'd like to think I just sit in the middle, where, yeah, it's skimpy as hell (DoA-levels) and Kojima should've been reigned in with that, but at the same time, it doesn't hit me as hard as it does another person.

I don't mean to sound like I'm excusing Kojima's perversion.
No, no. Didn't mean to disagree at all. Just used your post to segue to Cortana.

Socreges

Banned
Strangley I never viewed Cortnana as naked before, she most certainly has that aspect about her, but I never thought about it. I always saw her as having a tron like jumpsuit on, something that was form fitting, but not really sexualized. At any rate she is no way like Quiet, she doesn't have exaggerated boob physics nor is her ass in your face as she stretches. Also Halo spoilers
Her design is different in Halo 5, she appears to have clothes/armor, so at least they changed it.
Case in point.

RC

Banned
You guys always talk about stuff I ain't interested in, video games, anime, hockey.

For once it'd be nice to have a discussion on trashy women. Or what beer goes best with fruit loops.

You guys always talk about stuff I ain't interested in, video games, anime, hockey.

For once it'd be nice to have a discussion on trashy women. Or what beer goes best with fruit loops.

tumblr_mkak8mGU2O1rfbm3xo1_500.gif

This more your style?

ridiculous-college-classes-garbage.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38

I have a picture of a tattooed slut in a bathtub full of milk and froot loops. She's nude (though tastefully covered), so I won't post it in case Tabras sees it and gets triggered again.

Pikma

Banned
If Ruff's plan was to throw this game away he should've gone all out and put Lehtonen in net, now we're going to lose both games....

I have a picture of a tattooed slut in a bathtub full of milk and froot loops. She's nude (though tastefully covered), so I won't post it in case Tabras sees it and gets triggered again.
But I want to seeeee iiiiiit pleeeeaaaase

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Strangley I never viewed Cortnana as naked before, she most certainly has that aspect about her, but I never thought about it. I always saw her as having a tron like jumpsuit on, something that was form fitting, but not really sexualized. At any rate she is no way like Quiet, she doesn't have exaggerated boob physics nor is her ass in your face as she stretches. Also Halo spoilers
Her design is different in Halo 5, she appears to have clothes/armor, so at least they changed it.

In Halo 1 and 2? Sure.

3 would be a vacuum sealed suit, and 4 is just a woman in body paint.

iLLmAtlc

do you guys think Reilly is likely to get top pp time soon? Need to know for fantasy purposes

Also group projects suck ass. Hang in there bud

RC

Banned

Pikma

Banned
See motherfuckers? See? Another fucking PP goal fuck this shit fuck I'm out
Fucking useless defense, so fucking pathetic, so damn shit

Yawnier

Banned
Phaneuf is already such a slow skater. Can't imagine how bad he will be in a 3 or 4 years.

do you guys think Reilly is likely to get top pp time soon? Need to know for fantasy purposes

Also group projects suck ass. Hang in there bud

They only go with 1 defenseman on the PP so hard to say.

zroid

Banned
The Leafs have been getting absolutely crushed territorially in the 2nd period, and the Stars were outscored 2-0. Maybe there was something to Dallas losing games where they outshoot their opponents!

Quick

Banned
The Leafs have been getting absolutely crushed territorially in the 2nd period, and the Stars were outscored 2-0. Maybe there was something to Dallas losing games where they outshoot their opponents!

Give me some stats, stats guy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Come on man, I'm as big a Halo fan as they come, but the design of Cortana is pretty blatant.

If you're being sarcastic I will fight you.
<3

Pikma

Banned
Give me some stats, stats guy.
I can't seem to find it anymore but will start working on it right now just to distract me
Jamie Mumbles Benn.

I don't think I've heard Benn actually speak recently until now.
Hey hey hey let's not get into dangerous territory, you don't see me bad mouthing Phaneuf, do you?

sorry Quick, I'm salty ;_;

Top Bottom