• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Montresor

So Reimer > Bernier.

Come on man, I'm as big a Halo fan as they come, but the design of Cortana is pretty blatant.

<3

I won't read Fatalmoose's spoiler but in Halo 1, 2, and 3 I did not view Cortana as sexualized.

They sexed her up for Halo 4 though - that's undeniable. She went from looking like a pretty but bad-ass hologram AI in Halo 2 Anniversary, for example, to a wide-eyed super model in Halo 4. I liked her new Halo 4 model but I can see how that design is unnecessary in an environment where female characters are always poorly designed and over-sexualized.

Socreges

Banned
I'm not defending the design though, just saying I didn't really think of it as sexualized even though it was, it was just my perspective.
And I wasn't attacking it nor saying it was as bad as Quiet! Just commenting on how the purpose of her design was obviously to please the 18-34 male fans (and developers themselves), yet said fans tried to explain it away. Her Halo 5 redesign is PROOF in my eyes that the developers didn't have a legitimate reason to sexualize her to that extent.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ...are we going to win because we fall into old habits and just let them take a shit ton of shots at our goalies........?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Reason why I say Starbucks is so obvious is due to them being quite literally everywhere.

Canada and actually a lot of America need to still experience Whataburger. so fucking good

Besides their personal beliefs, I'd like a Chick-fil-a

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT FUCKING KADRI FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Quick

Banned
Reason why I say Starbucks is so obvious is due to them being quite literally everywhere.

Canada and actually a lot of America need to still experience Whataburger. so fucking good

This is true.

It's funny that I've been to the US a few times, but never actually been to any American-exclusive chains other than IHOP.

Besides their personal beliefs, I'd like a Chick-fil-a

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT FUCKING KADRI FUCK FUCK FUCK!

yeah chick-fil-a is legit.

This is true.

It's funny that I've been to the US a few times, but never actually been to any American-exclusive chains other than IHOP.

Whataburger is almost Texas exclusive. It i in I think only like 10 total states maybe a couple more but not too many

but a great burger chain though

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
YES!
QHF4CKW.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The Habs aren't willing to part with what we would want.

It'd have to be a 1st overall, a roster player, and a prospect.

If you mean 1st round pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat, and I'm sure Bergevin wouldn't have any problem at this point.

I don't think I'd include Hudon, but nearly everyone else is tradeable.

Samyy

Kadri is so good at drawing penalties
Does he even have a "reputation"? I feel like he probably embellishes a decent bit but might be somewhat better at hiding/faking it and thus keeps getting calls from refs?

zroid

Banned
I wonder how Babcock will respond to this game (assuming they hold on to win). Leafs are playing pretty bad, but given how hard wins are to come by, he might go easy. Certainly Reimer will get accolades.

Yawnier

Banned
Realistically, what would it take to get JVR?

Would the Leafs ever trade him to the Habs?

Honestly, it feels like the only team the leafs ever trade with in the Atlantic division is the Bruins and we always lose those trades, so probably not

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How do you maintain these restaurants and coffee houses without running water? Especially in the winter?

We have bins of water we save from the icicles that melt after Winter 2 is over.

If you mean 1st round pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat, and I'm sure Bergevin wouldn't have any problem at this point.

I don't think I'd include Hudon, but nearly everyone else is tradeable.

Yes, I meant a 1st round pick. Distracted watching the game.

Hudon/Scherbak + 1st round pick + roster player (ideally young though likely someone with good fancy stats)

OMFG, KADRI YOU ARE SO SNAKEBIT!

Raising Cane's is the GOAT chicken place in america. Chick-fil-a is awesome but you Canadians have to try Raising Cane's... good god the sauce is so fucking good

Samyy

I wonder how Babcock will respond to this game (assuming they hold on to win). Leafs are playing pretty bad, but given how hard wins are to come by, he might go easy. Certainly Reimer will get accolades.

Publicly he probably will be positive but I bet they're getting drilled during practice

Also the Stars are pretty good

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Raising Cane's is the GOAT chicken place in america. Chick-fil-a is awesome but you Canadians have to try Raising Cane's... good god the sauce is so fucking good

Never heard of the place, but the reason I mention chick is that everything I've read tells me they aren't fucking around with cleanliness and the employee impressions I've seen on Reddit are generally positive.

edit: lolol Kadri drawing that penalty. Kavey! Where's that pic?!

We have bins of water we save from the icicles that melt after Winter 2 is over.

Yes, I meant a 1st round pick. Distracted watching the game.

Hudon/Scherbak + 1st round pick + roster player (ideally young though likely someone with good fancy stats)

OMFG, KADRI YOU ARE SO SNAKEBIT!

How about De La Rose/Lernout and Eller for JVR

zroid

Banned
Publicly he probably will be positive but I bet they're getting drilled during practice

Also the Stars are pretty good

Yeah probably tomorrow there's gonna be some video :lol I figure tonight he'll just let it slide.

And yes the Stars are pretty damn good

Top Bottom