• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs-GAF!

Have you forgotten? It's been a while but Leafs win so we get to...

STYLE ON EM!!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Merguson

Banned
Leafs-GAF!

Have you forgotten? It's been a while but Leafs win so we get to...

STYLE ON EM!!!

http://i.giphy.com/ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XVcGaE6.gif

It would be nice to have an updated version of this but Lou would probably kill the mood or something.

Flyers are wet dog shit.

I think I am just gonna watch 30 rock and get drunk tonight.

I suffered through the Phillies all season and now I have to deal with a team I actually had some decent expectations for..

It isn't even that we are losing it is how fucking bad we are playing

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I suffered through the Phillies all season and now I have to deal with a team I actually had some decent expectations for..

I honestly expected them to be a bottom 10 team.

Look at that Blackhawks fan stuffing his face during the anthem. This Central Division privilege is getting me heated.

We know you're on a different plane of existence compared to the rest of us, but show some humility about it.

We're all fat fucks, leave us alone

Socreges

Banned
Flyers are wet dog shit.

Flyers were the better team in the last 5 or 10. Miller has been the difference, and some terrible turnovers early on by the Flyers.

Socreges

Banned
How was that not a slashing penalty? That was the exact penalty Virtanen was called for

Beautiful goal!... that shouldn't have counted

iLLmAtlc

I feel like baertschi should have like 2-4 more points more than he does. Hope he gets a prolonged chance.

E: also do you guys agree Tanev is like far and away the best D now? He makes several great defensive plays each game and rarely any mistakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
that Sedin puck possession.... jesus

JLsoA73.png

this is quite good

:lol

I feel like baertschi should have like 2-4 more points more than he does. Hope he gets a prolonged chance.

E: also do you guys agree Tanev is like far and away the best D now? He makes several great defensive plays each game and rarely any mistakes

He already was last season... him and Hamhuis.

Top Bottom