• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Pikma

Banned
DUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds lose with Hutton at net. What a surprise.

Hope that Saros will be ready by next season so that Hutton can kick rocks.

eyeless

congrats docks

pls continue to win and stop threatening our rightful place last overall

if the jackets could stop sucking then we'd be cookin with gas

like i said in mlbgaf the Royals will not be denied this year. I wouldn't mind the Mets to win this game since I have a thing for teams winning it a championship at home. Just really cool with all the home fans and everything

Heretic

DUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Your ten game head start is over!

We're coming for you, NHL!

tumblr_nt6rqtBJMq1u3g7u0o4_500_zpsdobxrdbp.gif

YAY THE DUCKS WON

HERETIC GET THE GIFS

We do what we can. Onto the next!

9wbxhhW.jpg

loved that guy

loved that movie

love the ducks

quack quack

I fear hrtic's gifs will crash my computer

Finally have a reason to strut our stuff!

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Slide_zpsvhxxletm.gif

#Believe

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Baseball just needs to end already. At least I don't need to listen to all the Blue Jays bandwagoners anymore.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was out for drinks among some Kings fans tonight, and of course hockey came up. One of them just says out of the blue "I hate that fucking black guy on the Rangers. Who does he think he is? Hockey is a team sport but with him, it's just me me me."

She (yes she) was talking about PK Subban.

Pikma

Banned
I was out for drinks among some Kings fans tonight, and of course hockey came up. One of them just says out of the blue "I hate that fucking black guy on the Rangers. Who does he think he is? Hockey is a team sport but with him, it's just me me me."

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Sounds pretty brutal lol

I bet she is a smart person though

Wow.

Here's the thing. PK Subban has Charisma out the ass you can't stop him he's basically NHL's version of The Rock

Learn the man before you insult stupid lady

Calamari41

41 > 38
I mean, her opinion isn't wrong per se, I just think that her description of him as "that fucking black guy on the Rangers" was Kings fan as fuck.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I started watching this year, and I think I like it more than hockey

A good baseball game is as good as any standard hockey game, but a bad baseball game is one of the most boring experiences available to human kind, and a devastating waste of time. And I say this as a huge baseball fan who has been to a lot more baseball games than hockey games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I'll give her a piece of my mind if she dares besmirch the name of Rangers legend Pernell Subban again!

so idk if everyone is watching the WS but who would be comparable to what Daniel Murphy has done but in hockey. Like indestructible can do no wrong god mode for most of the playoffs and then possibly blow the entire Championship with a couple boneheaded plays?

Calamari41

41 > 38
so idk if everyone is watching the WS but who would be comparable to what Daniel Murphy has done but in hockey. Like indestructible can do no wrong god mode for most of the playoffs and then possibly blow the entire Championship with a couple boneheaded plays?

It would be like if Duncan Keith scored three own-goals in game 7 against the Ducks to end the series last year.

It would be like if Duncan Keith scored three own-goals in game 7 against the Ducks to end the series last year.

Yeah but I am talking like if something has happened before in actuality in the NHl. Nothing is springing to my mind for a player go from what he was doing to pretty much costing them the series

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Giants lost in ridiculous fashion today. The Jets were classic Jets. The Mets just blew the World Series. I'm pretty sure we even lost the NYC Marathon today!

But at least the Islanders lost. :)

Top Bottom