• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

zroid

Banned
I can't believe how old Marvie has gotten, I still remember when he was a wee pup a couple months ago. By January he might even be older than Schuey!

Sutter is day-to-day.

New lines at practice:

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Higgins-McCann-Vrbata
Burrows-Cracknell-Dorsett

I think they miss Sbisa. Their blueline hasn't looked great without him.

Foggy

Considering the BJs haven't won at home yet, I consider tonight's away game against the villainous Pens as cause for unbridled optimism and excitement.

The most excitement.

Ever.

That I've ever had.

calder

Happy bday Schuey and Marvie!

I always thought the Jets would be a bubble team again this year and seemed primed to take a bit of a step back in the standings if not on the ice, but I see now I was a bit optimistic and there is basically no way this team will make the playoffs.

D is awful right now, team is in a funk and it's not all because they are in one of their most challenging travel periods of the season. A few young guys are really underperforming (Trouba, wtf man) and the whole team continues to be undisciplined. Shame that Buff got that bullshit penalty in the third that led to the winning goal, he's deserved so many minors for hooking and holding this year but that sure as shit wasn't one of them.

It's a pity because the Jets are still obviously a good, almost very good, team in most ways but the Central won't let in a merely good team this year. No way we finish above the Hawks so there's no real chance of making it already. Ah well, another year for Chevy to make over the roster (maybe trade Buff and/or Ladd? I wouldn't miss either that terribly if they aren't a playoff team anyway to be honest) and the young guys develop. Next year I think Hellebyuck is going to force his way on to the team and maybe Hutch will be worth a solid look as a #1, and one more year of Pavs contract will be up... hmm...

And hell, maybe we get some of that bullshit Oilers luck and win the lottery? That'd be pretty fucking cool.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They'll regret trading Tinordi for a 2nd round pick, but they've destroyed his value with how Therrien has managed him the last two seasons.

They'll regret trading Tinordi for a 2nd round pick, but they've destroyed his value with how Therrien has managed him the last two seasons.

But Tinordi hasn't improved at all. He sucked in the Preseason. We might as well trade him now. Maybe he will work better in a different system

What a disappointment he turned out to be.

Also Semin might be back in the lineup vs the Avs

uhhhhggggg I hate him, I hope they'll release him after that second second second second chance

He's back on the second line.

Also,Emelin might be injured. Tinordi was on the 2nd d-line with Petry

I'm guessing Smith Pelly goes back to the forth line and Byron is scratched again

Red_Man

But Tinordi hasn't improved at all. He sucked in the Preseason. We might as well trade him now. Maybe he will work better in a different system

What a disappointment he turned out to be.
He hasn't improved because Therrien plays him for 4 games then benches him or has him sent down to the AHL because he makes one mistake. He hasn't given him any leeway, he hasn't progressed as expected, but Therrien has been a major problem. He was playing fucking Murray and Bouillon over him for a whole season, instead of letting him develop.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thanks to you and CalamAROOO42 being missing during the game, I had no one to enjoy the win with.

=(

CalamAROOO being gone for the game is very concerning.

Don't worry you guys, The Pack is as strong as ever!

coyote-pups2.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dominic Moore will be back in the Rangers' lineup tomorrow in what will be his 700th regular season NHL game.

Derick Brassard will also be playing in his 500th regular season NHL game.

Curufinwe

I just realized that as a Giant Bomb fan and a Flyers fan, "Vinny" is the name of my favorite personality and also my least favorite player.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nas has a feature on Biebers new album....

Jay won

I'm a huge Jay-Z stan but wow Nas man you don't have to struggle like this. :(

That said Cherry Wine by Nas ft. Amy Winehouse is probably my fave song from Jay or Nas in the last few years.

Red_Man

I'm a huge Jay-Z stan but wow Nas man you don't have to struggle like this. :(

That said Cherry Wine by Nas ft. Amy Winehouse is probably my fave song from Jay or Nas in the last few years.
Great song, Winehouse was an amazing talent. I saw Nas this summer at Bestival, he killed it, I never saw him giving in to a guy like Bieber.

Chris R

Two games seems kinda harsh since to me it looked like he eased up. Wasn't a mean hit by any means, but if we are going to punish everyone for hits to the head that's fine by me too, just be consistent about it.

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
"The Arizona Coyotes, its employees, players and fans, along with the City of Glendale, welcome with open arms any and all parties interested in Joining the Pack(TM)!"

They truly are like their namesake, scavenging on bottom feeders, good teams don't think their a threat so they let their guard down and they take advantage of that. Just a pure survivor. You can get some distance between them but you can't shake them.

It makes my skin crawl as a Kings fan.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently all 100 hostages are dead. Terrorists threw explosives into the crowd. now 140+ dead. I might just puke.

Smiley90

CBC you're so fucking stupid, "WILL THERE BE INCREASED SECURITY AT THE SOCCER GAME IN VANCOUVER TONIGHT BECAUSE OF PARIS, WE'RE REPORTING NOW"

wow this is FOX News levels bad

Cake Boss

Banned
CBC you're so fucking stupid, "WILL THERE BE INCREASED SECURITY AT THE SOCCER GAME IN VANCOUVER TONIGHT BECAUSE OF PARIS, WE'RE REPORTING NOW"

wow this is FOX News levels bad

Lol yeah I am watching the stream right now.

My cousin in Lyon saying his friends from Paris who are taxi drivers now giving free rides to people getting home.

Smiley90

Lol yeah I am watching the stream right now.

My cousin in Lyon saying his friends from Paris who are taxi drivers now giving free rides to people getting home.

yeah I read that too, and since the metro is down people are offering shelter to everyone. watching the CBC stream too since BBC UK stream went down

Top Bottom