• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Razorskin

----- ------
Russo put out a pretty decent article this morning about the star power in the central and how the Wild are the only team without one.

Chicago: Kane, Toews, Panarin
Colorado: Duchene, MacKinnon
Dallas: Seguin, Benn
Nashville: Forsberg, Subban, Johanson (?)
St Louis: Tarasenko, Schwartz (?)
Winnipeg: Laine, Scheifele, Wheeler (?)

Minnesota: ???

Have a bunch of good prospects that might amount to 50-60 point players but nobody that can get to the ppg level. And with the way the team is constructed the likelihood of getting to that bottom-5 and drafting a star is incredibly low. Not good enough to challenge for a cup but not bad enough to be a lottery team.
iV9Admy.jpg

But Suter's gonna win the Norris!!?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Nash-Miller-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Pirri
Puempel-Jooris-Vesey

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Raanta

He's good but he's max a 50-60 point player now, especially because he misses at least 10 games a season injured now.

iV9Admy.jpg

But Suter's gonna win the Norris!!?

Meant mostly in the offensive sense that gets ppg, though I did include Subban originally so I guess that's my bad.

Suter's good but he can't score many goals. He's also slowed down since I went on about him winning the Norris. Which should be expected. Oh well.

CySqir3UoAAZeru.jpg:large

Vancouver gunning for Edmonton's title of clown organization.

Direct your ire at the Aqullini's most of all alongside Willie, Jimbo and Linden.

Every single person in the leadership period needs to go in Vancouver. When people start to not go to games, maybe things will change.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What in the hell is the ref even doing in the middle of the ice for that to be able to hit him, anyway?

Been that sort of a game so far.

Nikolai11

Neo Member
Direct your ire at the Aqullini's most of all alongside Willie, Jimbo and Linden.

Every single person in the leadership period needs to go in Vancouver. When people start to not go to games, maybe things will change.

They're getting close to that point. Ticket prices are dropping. Aquilini really does seem to be the root of the problem, but I don't know how likely it is that he's out of the picture in the next few years

Top Bottom