• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

This is when we want Varlamov in net.

But not for the rest of the game.

edit: Maybe eventually they'll like.. I don't know, not take fucking insanely dumb penalties at the start of every game.

Quick

Banned
with 2 games in hand 👌

marner is 2 beautiful 4 this world

I9SBL1X.gif

Socreges

Banned
Hrudey talking about Horvat "didn't use to be able to skate past players"

You know nothing, Hrudey. That's like the one thing Horvat has always done.

And Bo leading the team in scoring. With scrubs for linemates.

Is Polak that bad? I like his rough style of play and he seems better this year than his last stint with the Leafs. Granted he's not great with the puck and makes mistakes.

zroid

Banned
Is Polak that bad? I like his rough style of play and he seems better this year than his last stint with the Leafs. Granted he's not great with the puck and makes mistakes.

He has his decent games. Hasn't been all together terrible this year, Hunwick is much much worse.

Polak was alright this year when playing with Gardiner or Rielly. He's been terrible with Hunwick, but everyone is. The Hunwick-Polak d-pair is the stuff of nightmares...

Nikolai11

Neo Member
Hrudey talking about Horvat "didn't use to be able to skate past players"

You know nothing, Hrudey. That's like the one thing Horvat has always done.

And Bo leading the team in scoring. With scrubs for linemates.

I think Hrudey was referring to his improvement since he was drafted (I would hope)

I want to see Boeser on Horvat's wing..... one day

Chris R

Well I'll be at the next three Avs games. If we could score more than 6 goals and acquire more than three points I'll be thrilled.

One goal zero points incoming

Pikma

Banned
Fuck that last gif

Thank god the ducks don't win as often now

I hate them, fuck the ducks

I've always prefered the Kings

The superior team in LA, especially because of Jeff Harper and Austin Brown

Go Angeles Kings Go

PillarEN

Sparks stood up for a disabled person. Sure, he could've used better language, but still. This is too much.

I also like how there is a major freak out about the "13 year old girl part". Oh the horror. Ban the movie Sandlot. that part is about as offensive as calling somebody a dumbass or something along those lines.

Socreges

Banned
I also like how there is a major freak out about the "13 year old girl part". Oh the horror. Ban the movie Sandlot. that part is about as offensive as calling somebody a dumbass or something along those lines.
He's a professional athlete, representing the Leafs in a public space, not a kid playing baseball with other kids. And using gender as an insult IS technically sexist. So yeah.

(I'm sure the freak out was completely disproportionate, but I don't agree that it's akin to calling someone a dumbass)

PillarEN

He's a professional athlete, representing the Leafs in a public space, not a kid playing baseball with other kids. And using gender as an insult IS technically sexist. So yeah.

(I'm sure the freak out was completely disproportionate, but I don't agree that it's akin to calling someone a dumbass)

Well yeah his full post was way more aggressive. Much stronger than just calling someone a dumbass. I just find it funny that that small part is brought up when the worst part is clearly wanting to meet up with someone at a rink and beat them up and tossing in some expletives in the message.

I'll cut him slack though. Bad choice of words but he stood up for the right reasons.

Stasis

Can we officially rename the loser point, or OTL point to the "Jersey Point" now?

Or do we do that later?

edit: It can be the Dallas Point out West if y'all like.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alexander Radulov and Alex Galchenyuk have played 12 games on the same line:
Radulov: 2 G, 10 A, 12 pts
Galchenyuk: 7 G, 8 A, 15 pts

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#Habs In the last 365 days, 93 centers played more than 100 minutes on the PP. Desharnais is #93 in points.
The wait for his contract to be over is more painful than the Gomez era.

Top Bottom