• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Might be due for a shake up anyways, but they had quite a few key players injured too. Not sure it was worth firing him when others like the Isles (LAST IN THE FUCKING LEAGUE?!) are a lot more deserving.

This seems to be the reason for Gallant's firing

Elliotte Friedman – Verified account ‏@FriedgeHNIC

Gallant was given extension last season, but this year he and front office disagreed on direction of the team. Things brewing behind scenes

Pikma

Banned
Stars are doing as bad as the the Panthers with a better(?) roster, why don't they fire Ruff again?

Even I could take that fucker's job, all I have to do is tell the guys to play the right way, not the wrong way.

So Florida's GM is gonna be their new coach? Uh ok that will be interesting

Tom Rowe will take over as head coach in FLA per Friedman.

Coach is the GM lol.

We tried this before...it was a disaster.

Are the Panthers tanking this year?

We really shouldn't fucking be. Yeah losing Hubey for most of the season and Jussi/Bjugs etc early on was really bad. I imagined them limping along at least in a WC spot until Hubey got back but this is crazy.

This seems to be the reason for Gallant's firing

Can't say I'm surprised.

Absolute disaster. Rowe has no fucking business coaching an NHL team, he was the AHL coach this time last season mind you, and this is only going to be a disaster. I had serious issues with Gallant and player usage but he was hardly at the end of line like with other coaches. This is some serious overcorrection to a problem with injuries and new personnel. My gut feeling is like the Keenan-Martin era of rolling disasters. Oh and Willie just retweed some of the power struggle stuff.

Just when it was looking fucking better they go and fuck it up.

We tried this before...it was a disaster.

We really shouldn't fucking be. Yeah losing Hubey for most of the season and Jussi/Bjugs etc early on was really bad. I imagined them limping along at least in a WC spot until Hubey got back but this is crazy.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Absolute disaster. Rowe has no fucking business coaching an NHL team, he was the AHL coach this time last season mind you, and this is only going to be a disaster. I had serious issues with Gallant and player usage but he was hardly at the end of line like with other coaches. This is some serious overcorrection to a problem with injuries and new personnel. My gut feeling is like the Keenan-Martin era of rolling disasters. Oh and Willie just retweed some of the power struggle stuff.

Just when it was looking fucking better they go and fuck it up.

You should have accepted anime into your heart. Jesus won't answer prayers. Anime will

in all seriousness sorry :( this is stupid

so Panthers GM wanted to keep fucking up the team and Gallant said it was a bad idea, got it

Last year we really got lucky and a 12 game win streak saved the season from a similar start.

Like them addressing the lack of offense from the blueline by moving Gudranson and Pysyk has been really solid. IMO they gave Matheson the keys too soon. Injuries is skewing the start, and this is their answer, shit wont make a new Achilles grow any faster.

CyUVkF6UoAANfp4.jpg

Florida just needs to bring some character (Hunwick) and grit (Polak) back to their blue line. I always said that Gudbranson was the glue that held it all together.

Top Bottom