• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Cactus

Banned
I overheard a guy in my office telling someone that he knows the Hamilton family and they are positive Dougie won't finish the season in Calgary.

Grain of salt, obviously. Might just be speculation (or bullshit).

calder

Anonymous Rex • an hour ago

Dougie Hamilton has reached his highest trade value. The Calgary Flames realize that in the future Hamilton would be more of a liability to their team and hence are trying to get rid of him. To say that Hamilton's value is close to that of Polak may be accurate, as Hamilton would be no better than a 3rd pairing D-Man on the Leafs.

200.gif

There is nothing better than fan-based trade hot takes.

That being said, Leafs I will trade you Tyler Myers, Chris Thorburn and a third round pick for that Nylander kid, seems OK.

yyzjohn

Banned
I overheard a guy in my office telling someone that he knows the Hamilton family and they are positive Dougie won't finish the season in Calgary.

I love the old "got a friend of the guy's uncle's half brother's wife who assure me that..."

imBask

Banned

That being said, Leafs I will trade you Tyler Myers, Chris Thorburn and a third round pick for that Nylander kid, seems OK.

To say that Hamilton's value is close to that of Polak may be accurate, as Hamilton would be no better than a 3rd pairing D-Man on the Leafs.

This is why everyone hates Leafs fans

this is what you guys sound like

all of you

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
200.gif

loooooooooooooool

Yawnier

Banned
What does a potential Leafs-Flames deal for Hamilton look like?

I don't think the Leafs and Flames make good trade partners on this one so it's a toughie

Leafs aren't gonna trade the big 3 on offense, and the flames are gonna want more than just scraps.

calder

Man, I love that gif, and so many other Larry David gifs, so much. Which is strange because I have never watched Curb Your Enthusiasm, I just can't watch socially awkward scenes very often and that show seems to be 99% exactly that.

Syrinx

Does he also have an uncle at Nintendo?

Quick

Banned
I mean, if Calgary really wants to give up Hamilton for Polak, I wouldn't oppose it.

Take Hunwick too, he's a rill gud human being.

trifelife

What is this "rill gud" meme you cool Leafs kids are using? Because Willie Desjardins is going to roll you up from behind for the 1-2-3. That's gimmick infringement, brother.

Quick

Banned
What is this "rill gud" meme you cool Leafs kids are using? Because Willie Desjardins is going to roll you up from behind for the 1-2-3. That's gimmick infringement, brother.

I thought Kave's gud, zroid's gud, Dopey's gud, Kat's gud, Kuro's gotta get better, but Yawnier's rill gud today. I think Simon Belmont's a rill gud human bein.

*drinks water*

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matthews and Marner playing at a 70 point pace! WHAT? NYLANDER IS ONLY PLAYING AT A 60 POINT PACE?! TRADE THAT SCUM

The fuck is it with half the people at TSN trying to run 20 year old Willy Ny out of town

Jaysus christo.

I think they get a sense that he's Babcock's least favourite out of the kids on the team right now. Which might be true. We know he has a major hard on for Hyman, Brown and Sosh.

Top Bottom