• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Per Dreger

Agent, Joe Resnick re: Holland. "Peter and Lou met this weekend. At this time, it appears that Peter's future with the club is limited"....
Resnick continued..."and, Lou will do his best to trade him. Lou also stated that Peter not go on the road trip during this time frame."

On Friedman's thoughts today:
As everything melted down in Montreal last season, I asked Max Pacioretty what was the toughest thing about being captain of the Canadiens during those times. He said, “The kinds of questions that get asked.” Things are (mostly) great now, but I thought of that answer when I saw him address the controversy of not taking a skate when named an in-arena “star” last Thursday against Carolina. He had that “I can’t believe I’m answering this” look. Sometimes I wonder if a fresh start would be better for him, somewhere quieter. The difference between him and PK Subban is his contract doesn’t have the same pressures, either on the salary cap or a no-trade deadline. This is me talking here, but if (and I stress if) the Canadiens ever wanted to do this, the difficulty is you are trading a 30-goal scorer with a $4.5M average salary. That is worth a ton in today’s NHL. What is equal value? Has to be a lot. I don’t know many teams that could pull it off

Let's start the "trade Pacioretty scenario"! Idk who I'd give up for him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
marnerrrrrr_zps1opfnkat.gif~original

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers hired an 11 year old as an honorary coach for today as part of Garden of Dreams Week.

Maybe he'll play Clendening.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
My FFXV Deluxe Edition finally arrived here at the office.

Of course I have to go to the Garden to watch us lose to the Hurricanes before I can do anything with it. :/

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was watching the PK Off Season doc and they had a scene at his birthday party shortly after the season was over. 50 of his best buds. No Price or Patches, but AGally was there <3

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Vesey-Hayes-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Miller-Fast
Puempel-Lindberg-Pirri

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

zroid

Banned
That poor kid lol.

He reached out to shake McDonagh's hand and got a fist in return so he had to fist bump him instead. Then he reached out to fist bump Staal (or whichever Cane it was), and got an open hand instead.

Top Bottom