• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
there is a code the goons follow. [...]

It didn't matter if Stetcher was a rookie, or an agitator, or a star.

Ie17FZ6.gif

imBask

Banned
Martin attacked Stetcher because Dorsett skipped Martin and attacked Komarov

you do NOT attack a non-fighter without cause and if you do expect to face the same result in return.

that is what you're not understanding. there is a code the goons follow. Dorsett did not respect the code and Martin gave the canucks a clear message.

It didn't matter if Stetcher was a rookie, or an agitator, or a star. All that mattered is that it was a non fighter.

I can't believe you're ACTUALLY defending you're goon for attacking a rookie

basically your argument is "yeah but they started it WAHHHH"

either use critical thinking or show us some stats

Reckheim

Martin attacked Stetcher because Dorsett skipped Martin and attacked Komarov

you do NOT attack a non-fighter without cause and if you do expect to face the same result in return.

that is what you're not understanding. there is a code the goons follow. Dorsett did not respect the code and Martin gave the canucks a clear message.

It didn't matter if Stetcher was a rookie, or an agitator, or a star. All that mattered is that it was a non fighter.

Code the goons follow ehh, is there a write up somewhere online?

What Martin did was dumb, let it go. Who cares?

Smiley90

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah of course the angle that hides Daniel's head and Kadri's arm will make it look like a hit to the shoulder

how much denser do you want to act Dopey

check out the second angle of that clip.

notice how his body shifts before the head moves even in your clip?

of course you don't. because you don't care.

it's hard to see because that gif is so choppy and shit, kind of like the canucks roster.

imBask

Banned
Yeah but guys there's a code between players where you can dirty hit anyone with a number lower than your number divided by 2

there's a code!

either use critical thinking or keep refusing to follow the code

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

it's hard to see because that gif is so choppy and shit, kind of like the canucks roster.

It looks pretty clear shoulder to head dude

I know you're a Leafs fan and all, but there's no shame in admitting that your player made a dirty hit

Smiley90

If only there was a non-choppy version of this clip, say in convenient html5, attached to that post, that one could pause and frame-by-frame analyze

IF ONLY

omg dopey realized a reference imbask made, he put all those smarts to good use there

Vyse24

5 Rangers now have double digits in points. The entire third line (Grabner, Hayes, Miller), Derek Stepan (who just got his first goal tonight), and Jimmy Vesey.

Every forward to dress for the team has now scored at least one goal except for Oscar Lindberg, who has only appeared in 4 games.

And 4 players are currently at 9: Kreider, McDonagh, Nash, and Zibanejad. I'm sure they'll break the double-digit mark after Tuesday.

DopeyFish

Frame 1
frame1_zpsjj8cfccx.jpg~original

Frame 2
frame2_zpsemqqeoyu.jpg~original

notice the compression/shift of Sedin's right arm from impact and clearing of the jersey plates due to his drop of speed, also from impact. This happens before his head is even touched.

get rekt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't get over the ridiculous number of breakaways the Preds failed to cash in on. And then that shorthanded goal...they don't even deserve a loser point.

This season is an absolute shitshow so far. Fire everyone.

DopeyFish

Notice Sedin's helmet flying off at the moment of contact? That would not happen with a shoulder to shoulder hit.

it makes head incidental in contact in which shoulder was the principle point of contact.

His body was shifting because he was shooting the puck, you bumblefuck. Smelly is white right, let it goooooooo.

these frames are directly one after the other. no, it's not from his shooting. I analyze videos (even more difficult than this) all the fucking time for prosecution purposes.

Smiley90

Frame 1
frame1_zpsjj8cfccx.jpg~original

Frame 2
frame2_zpsemqqeoyu.jpg~original

notice the compression/shift of Sedin's right arm from impact and clearing of the jersey plates due to his drop of speed, also from impact. This happens before his head is even touched.

get rekt

Notice Sedin's helmet flying off at the moment of contact? That would not happen with a shoulder to shoulder hit.

His body was shifting because he was shooting the puck, you bumblefuck. Smelly is white right, let it goooooooo.

I'm just going to treat this like the Election and hope that Dopey soon fades into being ignored and forgotten about.

edit:

it makes head incidental in contact in which shoulder was the principle point of contact.

these frames are directly one after the other. no, it's not from his shooting. I analyze videos (even more difficult than this) all the fucking time for prosecution purposes.

this has to be satire at this point, you cannot be serious

Oh yeah. Vancouver doesn't even have cable so you didn't even actually see the hit. Everyone just stands outside of Tabris' apartment to listen to him relay the radio call.

Smiley90

Oh yeah. Vancouver doesn't even have cable so you didn't even actually see the hit. Everyone just stands outside of Tabris' apartment to listen to him relay the radio call.

Pretty sure Tabris at this point has moved to Tokyo so we're freeeeeeeee

Top Bottom