• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
1ya7pnv.jpg

JEB8X5d.png

Though WTF is going on in Chicago?

imBask

Banned
why doesn't CDPR want my money?

HEY CDPR IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I WILL DROP MONEY IN YOUR STUPID GAME, JUST LOOK AT MY HEARTHSTONE TAB, THANK YOU

PillarEN

It will be interesting who wins the special teams battle today for the Wings/Flyers game. Philly has a great PP and terrible PK. I wish Vanek was healthy to set up goals for the PP unit, but no excuses.

Did you know: You can open Discord in your browser and can join in the chat via text only, if you so choose? It's a great way to keep up to date with your NHL-GAF pals in real time and witness such good content as this

prkuyPA.png

Pikma

Banned
Did you know: You can open Discord in your browser and can join in the chat via text only, if you so choose? It's a great way to keep up to date with your NHL-GAF pals in real time and witness such good content as this

prkuyPA.png
But but how does it work?

IS IT AUSTRALIAN SORCERY?

prkuyPA.png

Speaking of Which: The Discord Chat link is in the OP. Just click that blue Icon. Everyone is Welcome

ALSO: In Habs news, Lehkonen has an upper body injury. Carr will probably be playing in his place

imBask

Banned
let's hope the injury can explain why Lekhonen has been trash for the past couple of games... because he's been trash

calder

Coyotes super-vet and stalwart dman Chris Pronger continues his strong work for the team:

Craig Morgan @craigsmorgan
To accommodate today's recalls of Tyler Gaudet & Anthony DeAngelo from Tucson, the Coyotes are using LTIR for Chris Pronger.

Just a team-first guy.

PillarEN

Is military night sponsored by the US Army in any way? Looking as at the Wings website, they have one this month but I couldn't find any details on the actual US army. The sponsor is Applebees and a popular group for homeless vets in Michigan.

I know the army pumps money into the NFL (with their absurd displays of fighter jets and other hoo rah nonsense). Does the NHL also receive money from the US Army or are all the teams just covering their asses so they don't come off as unpatriotic?

Foggy

The most Tortsian interview ever

KR I hear you don’t like talking about yourself.
JT No, I don’t.

KR How is this going to go, then?
JT Well, I’ll do the best I can. [Laughs.]

KR OK. Can you tell me a bit about your childhood? I know you had four siblings.
JT Do we have to go all the way back there, Kristina?

KR Well, we need to get to know you.
JT Oh, gosh. Why did I agree to this? Nothing against you, but why did I? Umm, my childhood: We were brought up middle-class; my parents were hard-working people. My dad was an electrician, and I’m proud of the values my parents taught us. As you can see, I hate talking about this.

KR Want me to change the subject?
JT Yes, I do.

KR Is the public perception of you different than how you are?
JT Oh, sure.

KR I was a little scared to talk to you, to be honest.
JT Oh, no. But I can’t do anything about that. And I don’t want to chase perception, it’s too hard. Those top 10 lists [sports networks] sometimes have—if that’s what people want to think of me, I can’t change that. Because that is me in those situations. If people want to roll me up in a ball and say that’s who he is, I can’t change that. But for the people who really know me, they know me. This is a hard interview for me, and you’re going to end this pretty quickly because you’re talking too much about me.

KR Really?
JT This is the last question for you, Kristina. Out of the game, I’m private. So we’re done.

KR We’re done?
JT We’re done.

KR All right, well I’ve really enjoyed talking to you.
JT I’m not trying to be rude but I have to catch a plane

Hansen injured (either from the Reilly hit or the Kadri fight, who knows), so Michael Chaput has been called up from Utica.

By the way, Utica is 30th (last) in the AHL and 25th in goals scored. Shocking.

Top Bottom