• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hansen on IR with an undisclosed injury, I'm assuming from the (legal) hit by Rielly?

Filth

TSGPoVE.0.png

SMOOTHIES FOR EVERYONE AGAIN.

iLLmAtlc

Damn, hats off to the Rangers. Don't think they were on many people's contender lists this year and they keep winning. AV probably hasn't seen an attack like this since 2011.

Smiley90

Damn, hats off to the Rangers. Don't think they were on many people's contender lists this year and they keep winning. AV probably hasn't seen an attack like this since 2011.

where was AV back in-

oh

right

there was hockey that year, I nearly forgot

Vyse24

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl
First time since 1978-79 season that the Rangers have scored at least 5 goals in 5 straight games. They did it in 9 straight games in 78-79.

Next 4 games for the Rangers sees them against the Canucks on Tuesday, and then a trip to the West for matches against the Flames on the 12th, the Oilers on the 13th, and the Canucks on the 15th. I'm hoping that long rest doesn't cool them off.

Smiley90

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl
First time since 1978-79 season that the Rangers have scored at least 5 goals in 5 straight games. They did it in 9 straight games in 78-79.

Next 4 games for the Rangers sees them against the Canucks on Tuesday, and then a trip to the West for matches against the Flames on the 12th, the Oilers on the 13th, and the Canucks on the 15th. I'm hoping that long rest doesn't cool them off.

well you can definitely score 5 against the Canucks so don't you worry about those games.

Top Bottom