• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

zroid

Banned
i think if they just try swapping Sosh and Hyman, things might go better overall

and get rid of Smith

edit: I have really good timing

Parch

Eaves scores. Oilers PK is shit.
No it's not. Nuge has embraced the new defensive role and has been very good on the PK.

Oiler defence has significantly improved this year. Add Larsson, Russell, and a healthy Klefborn, subtract Yakupov, and you've automatically got a better defensive Oiler team.

Pikma

Banned
No it's not. Nuge has embraced the new defensive role and has been very good on the PK.

Oiler defence has significantly improved this year. Add Larsson, Russell, and a healthy Klefborn, subtract Yakupov, and you've automatically got a better defensive Oiler team.
L
M
A
O

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

Uhh...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Parch

What? Russell is +6, best among Oiler defencemen. Oilers are among the best GA teams in the conference.

Oh wait, I forgot. This is NHLGAF. Shit on the Oilers at every opportunity no matter what the standings. Such a welcoming board. Sorry. I'll keep my Oiler opinion at a minimum.

zroid

Banned
What? Russell is +6, best among Oiler defencemen. Oilers are among the best GA teams in the conference.

Oh wait, I forgot. This is NHLGAF. Shit on the Oilers at every opportunity no matter what the standings. Such a welcoming board. Sorry. I'll keep my Oiler opinion at a minimum.

Those two are Stars fans who have had bad experiences with Russell last season. I don't think they are insulting the Oilers specifically.

imBask

Banned

awww the poor baby thinks the Oilers are the only target of salty posts, what a victim

I guess we should all hug you and pretend you didn't get the last 12 first overall picks instead of shitting on your team

Pikma

Banned

I'm a new Pikma so instead of shitting on you for exposing yourself like that I'll say:

You're wrong, I haven't shat on the Oilers this season at all.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I swear to god this is another fucking dirty Lou scam, this guy should be banned from the NHL

My guess is it's a continuation of what the Leafs have been doing the last few years with the comeback contracts.

It helps their image in the eyes of players which helps them in free agency.

The Oilers have pretty much zero representation here because they've been shit for so long, and you can't decide if you're an Oilers fan or a Habs fan if I recall; so for all we know on your Habs days you're talking shit about Edmonton with the rest of us. If you want to make a point about Edmonton I suggest you make it without playing the victim. You're not gonna get much sympathy from most people who still frequent this thread because for some reason most of our teams are garbage but we stick around.

edit: And with that, BARRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quick

Banned

I love it when Parch shows up like one time each season and the only thing he does is whine that no one gives the Oilers any respect.

The Oilers have pretty much zero representation here because they've been shit for so long, and you can't decide if you're an Oilers fan or a Habs fan if I recall; so for all we know on your Habs days you're talking shit about Edmonton with the rest of us. If you want to make a point about Edmonton I suggest you make it without playing the victim. You're not gonna get much sympathy from most people who still frequent this thread because for some reason most of our teams are garbage but we stick around.

edit: And with that, BARRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's really a competition of who has the worst team here.

Top Bottom