• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

The Flyers were utterly terrible tonight. Apart from Mason. What happened to their top ranked PP? The PP coach (Joe Mullen) and all the players are still there.

Couturier and Read looked good at times, especially at the end. Lecavalier and BSchenn weren't godawful either.

G and Voracek were invisible and Hartnell/Simmonds were awful.

Streit needs to be on the first PP and they need to pull Kimmo down to the 2nd. Also bench Mez. Ugh.

Still, nice to have a goalie actually steal us a game.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
щ(ºДºщ) щ(ºДºщ) щ(ºДºщ) щ(ºДºщ)

STOP THIS AT ONCE AND STATE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!

Couturier and Read looked good at times, especially at the end. Lecavalier and BSchenn weren't godawful either.

Streit needs to be on the first PP and they need to pull Kimmo down to the 2nd. Also bench Mez. Ugh.

Vinny and BSchenn have been the best forwards all season. (Only 4 games, but still)

I think everyone else was replaced by a pod person.

Curufinwe

Yeah, not every player was terrible, but as a team they were just so disjointed.

The Meszaros situation is beyond comprehension.

Spl1nter

Just fuck off Carlyle. Already tired of his shit player choices. Orr causes the turnover leading to the second goal, keeps playing him. That happens to any other player on the team they get benched. Ranger got more ice time than Rielly and Bolland was the 6th skater on the ice when they pulled the goalie....

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
They really only have the option of benching Mez at this point, no one is going to take on that contract (unless it's a team near the floor and they desperately need a defenseman.)

They should just use Gus.

(Unless by some miracle they are still working on moving Mez)

Curufinwe

They really only have the option of benching Mez at this point, no one is going to take on that contract (unless it's a team near the floor and they desperately need a defenseman.)

They should just use Gus.

(Unless by some miracle they are still working on moving Mez)

I like when the puck just dribbles off the end of his stick for no apparent reason.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The best part of this game is that after it's done and the storylines from the game are written, people will FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Living in Vancouver, this story has been SO annoyingly talked-out.

Cake Boss

Banned
Luongo lets in a cross ice shot from Schnieder tonight, and then they both skate off into the sunset.

lisaonice2.jpg

RC

Banned
The best part of this game is that after it's done and the storylines from the game are written, people will FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Living in Vancouver, this story has been SO annoyingly talked-out.

Not if Lou gets blown out tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So this is a fight to the death between luongo and Schneider right?

Basically. Best case scenario, they both play well. Worst case scenario, Luongo gets blown out and Schneider gets a shutout, and we won't hear the end of it here in Vancouver for the next 10 years.

Torts has beef/history with the Jersey coach? FIGHT

Revenant

Basically. Best case scenario, they both play well. Worst case scenario, Luongo gets blown out and Schneider gets a shutout, and we won't hear the end of it here in Vancouver for the next 10 years.

Great, KILL KILL KILL

I think we have different ideas of best and worst case scenario.

Is what I would say if we shared a division still. Lu will be fine, it's NJ for fuck sake.

Like clockwork. Thomas lost the game early. Out of shape bum went 3 whole games before running out of gas and hurting himself. Markstrom looked great. Complete outplayed the Flyers but couldn't finish the plays. Aside from Boyes, Barkov and Steeg's post this team had no finish. Pair that with the refs eating up Hartnell and Schenn's dives along with some stupid calls Cats should've easily won it. PK looks great so far but our Rangers power play needs to be solved if we are going to win. The biggest thing lacking is a shot catalyst (we still miss you Garrison!), which should've been Robak or Petrovic or we should've plucked Brennan off the waiver wire. I think Tallon is thinking about a Booth like kick start trade fare tonight.

Also Barkov looks great out there. Second game where the opposition gave up knocking him off the puck and had to commit an extra man to contain him with the puck . Has a game similar to Thornton (minus the edge).

Curufinwe

Like clockwork. Thomas lost the game early. Out of shape bum went 3 whole games before running out of gas and hurting himself. Markstrom looked great. Complete outplayed the Flyers but couldn't finish the plays. Aside from Boyes, Barkov and Steeg's post this team had no finish. Pair that with the refs eating up Hartnell and Schenn's dives along with some stupid calls Cats should've easily won it. PK looks great so far but our Rangers power play needs to be solved if we are going to win. The biggest thing lacking is a shot catalyst (we still miss you Garrison!), which should've been Robak or Petrovic or we should've plucked Brennan off the waiver wire. I think Tallon is thinking about a Booth like kick start trade fare tonight.

Hartnell gets shoved in the numbers head first into the boards and you call it a dive? That's homerism gone wild.

Top Bottom