• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Bill Meltzer ‏@billmeltzer 4m

Berube was asked if he "has any punishment" planned for Rosehill. The reply:" You want me to spank him? (Pause) Stupid question. Get lost!"

Wouldn't be joking if that penalty caused them to tie the game up now, would ya?

How about... sending him to the press box for the rest of his contract! That'll work.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My roommate turned on the TV and the Devils scored literally a second after that. I blame her for this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BRAD RICHARDS!

Where did this guy come from?!

the-waterboy.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. This is last night's PP alright. I have no idea why the whole team just gave up on the play to let the Sharks set up there.

Stasis

We're gonna get slaughtered if Henke isn't Mr. amazing.

I can feel it.

Also, when Rosen says: "Dorsett, Asham and Moore on" it really sounds like "Dorsett, Asham, and Moron". It's pretty great.

Stasis

Plus we've already shot our load and scored our only real goal of the game.

Unless we get a few bounces off SJ players, that's prolly it.

Stasis

So this is what it feels like to have an average goalie, huh?

This isn't something I'm used to! Get your invincibility back Hank!

And these MSG lung cancer ads can go fuck themselves, jesus. Enough.

All he did was put his hands up to protect himself after getting shoved from behind. Textbook boarding major.
Was nothing but a minor penalty. Hartnell sold it after he went down to get the major. Hell even TSN was going in on him for embellishment. For as long as he stayed on the ice he looked miraculously fine the following shift.

Top Bottom