• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Whoa whoa gentlemen let's not totally hate on Paul Ranger yet. Remember he has been away from actual NHL play for about 2 years. It's going to take him a while to get better.

I'm not saying continue to let him fuck up but it will take him a little while to get his legs back.

aqKYdWz.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Way to fuck up the only line with chemistry, dumbcunt.
Those 3 have individual talent they can carry themselves, it this is what it takes to get 3 lines going instead of 1 I'll take it. DD didn't start the PP either, all good news.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Annnnd Wings will lose this 3-2, just like I said. What a bunch of shit. Detroit, wake the fuck up and play some god damned hockey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit... 25 million-th fan at Rogers Arena gets a free season ticket oO.

That's... not only extremely pricey, but also has a 10 year waitlist or sth crazy.

I'm jealous.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know much about Bouillon bur I love Tinordi. Ashton is still wearing a full face shield because of Tinordi, haha.
Tinordi gave Gleason a concussion too. Bouillion is nothing more then a veteran 7th dman at this point. Therrien and Bergevin keep saying we need size and then sit our biggest defencemen.

Top Bottom