• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Absolutely pathetic, disappointing, and idiotic hockey. This team finally looks their old and slow age. No energy what so ever, embarrassed by a team they should easily beat. 4 games in and I'm already pissed off at how this team plays and the coaching. Can't setup the PP, can't get the puck out of the zone on the PK. Can't even be bothered to get any scoring rushes on the 5 on 5. Screw this worthless team, not even going to bother with this next game if this is how they play. Uneventful and tired hockey.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Absolutely pathetic, disappointing, and idiotic hockey. This team finally looks their old and slow age. No energy what so ever, embarrassed by a team they should easily beat. 4 games in and I'm already pissed off at how this team plays and the coaching. Can't setup the PP, can't get the puck out of the zone on the PK. Can't even be bothered to get any scoring rushes on the 5 on 5. Screw this worthless team, not even going to bother with this next game if this is how they play. Uneventful and tired hockey.
I honestly don't even recall hearing anyone on the 4th line's name tonight. But why would we want to play Tatar/Nyquist over Samuelsson and Cleary? That's just silly.

Quick

Banned
Either the feed sucks, or the cameras being used in the Oilers game sucks. Looks like they're filming from some remote European location or something.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD centering Prust and Moen now! Please be permanent.
Yo0JerN.gif

Either the feed sucks, or the cameras being used in the Oilers game sucks. Looks like they're filming from some remote European location or something.
It's the Oilers feed, it's garbage.

Quick

Banned
I'm tuned into the Jets and Wild game on top of the Leafs and Perds game, and those green alternate Wild jerseys man. Great stuff.

I'm curious to see what the Jets come out with if they ever do an alternate jersey.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, quality work from our "Superstar" 2nd line.. Alfie and Franzen, -3, Weiss -4. Smith and Quincey -2.

The lolz continue.

Stasis

It's OK, we'll score our lone goal and get this tied up.

Can hope for OT!

Edit: Forgot we scored 2 vs. SJ. I suppose it's 1 goal per 4 so it cycled back over.

Stasis

The helmet thing is fucking stupid. I get the reasoning but obviously it's not working and now it's just silly to watch.

Come on.

And Asham decided to be nice and spare Maroon? LOL

Top Bottom