• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
qJVfUAH.gif

Let's do this, hopefully they get off to a better start then yesterday, impossible to get off to a worse one at least.

Montresor

Broll with a great fight. Makes me sad Devane didn't do the same... Devane had his shot and fucked up big time. Broll has played way better as a huge goon so far... Making a positive impact on a line with Kadri and Lupul and actually dropping the gloves.

MacAttack

Lucic getting a 10 minute misconduct for slapping around Landeskog was totally worth it.

I hope somebody makes a gif of the end of the sequence where it looked like Lucic was all "What did you just say to me?" before knocking over the Av's captain and earning the misconduct.

yyzjohn

Banned
Lucic getting a game misconduct for slapping around Landeskog was totally worth it.

I hope somebody makes a gif of the end of the sequence where it looked like Lucic was all "What did you just say to me?" before knocking over the Av's captain and earning the misconduct.

Not a thing to be proud of man.

Top Bottom