• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Hurr, let's run something I never said seriously into the ground. Again.

Unrelated, but I can't fucking stand threads on GAF relating to police. It's maddening to try to get people to realize not every single cop is an asshole.

Wsoxfan, pls. GAF is just trying to show the world how overrated policemen are.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Unrelated, but I can't fucking stand threads on GAF relating to police. It's maddening to try to get people to realize not every single cop is an asshole.

B-B-BUT THIS ONE COP DID THIS, THEREFORE ALL COPS MUST DO THIS AND BE DICKHEADS!

Like to see what happens when someone breaks in to one of those "fuck cops" people's place.

B-B-BUT THIS ONE COP DID THIS, THEREFORE ALL COPS MUST DO THIS AND BE DICKHEADS!

Like to see what happens when someone breaks in to one of those "fuck cops" people's place.

Exactly. It just turns into a gigantic circlejerk and it's impossible to get a word in edgewise.

Also.

Hawks win!

zedge

The same morons will jump down your throat if you said all Muslims are terrorists. Double standards at their finest.

Ugh playing the Devils is boring.. At least we ties it up.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I miss having a competent hockey team to watch.

The same morons will jump down your throat if you said all Muslims are terrorists. Double standards at their finest.

They always were, especially before the first lockout.

Total snoozefest.

Imagine if it came out that Dopey's dad is a cop

Did dopey post in there or something? I didn't read the entire thing because it's mind-numbing.

Yup. Amazing how people will do that when they get shitty drive-by gif posts egging them on.

Quick

Banned

I usually type something out to the effect of, "not every cop is a crook, fuck off," but I end up just getting away from those threads before I post it. It's just not worth arguing about and the reply probably would've been ignored and buried in the dogpile.

It's the same with religious threads. "As an atheist, LOL to religion" is usually what you're going to get. Annoys the fuck out of me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone's trying to get up in my Gaf

FCGRp1q.png

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Someone's trying to get up in my Gaf

FCGRp1q.png

HOW MANY ALTS DO YOU HAVE?!

Phx over Phi - well, Phi has really been underperforming
LA over Car - fuck LA
Fla over Pits - wtf happened here?
Dal over Win - great job waking up Seguin
Chi over NYI - Chi might have gotten over their SC hangover?
Cal over NJD - NJ isn't a very good team right now, but goddamn if Cgy isn't the little engine that could

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There can only be one, I'll need access to Melynk's Ukranian hackers and employ them to destroy this guys account.

Top Bottom