• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

Lupul with 93 points in his last 88 games for the Leafs

rz1yBPh.gif

SO FUCKING HOT
Him and JVR signed for the next 5 seasons including this one :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks were lucky to get out of that 3rd period. They got fuckin worked. Miller played great though. Amazing Chicago only scored 2 given all the chances they had.

Tried to shit the bed again. No dice.

Pirri looked alright. Sharp looked good. Saad looked great again.

Anyone else think Hoss doesn't look quite right thus far?

calder

Every time the camera shows the ROGERS signage in Vancouver I have to fight the urge to yell "give me my goddamned 5S you fucks" at the screen.

Because, seriously, where's my fucking phone Rogers. And thanks for the call two weeks after we ordered it saying it's backordered, no shit guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At least that was just like a normal loss and not the embarrassment of the last couple of games. Might have even been a winnable game if Hank started.

Dorsett causes more problems than he solves. Falk is miserable. Biron is a guy I normally like but he hasn't looked like he's given the slightest of shits since the season started. Time to start making some AHL callups.

Late, but Oilers-Leafs was the craziest game I've seen in a while. It was no defense, all offense, very exciting and nerve wracking. Was wondering how overtime would go considering the whole game played like a 4-on-4. As a Leaf fan, I never felt as confident that we could still tie the game up at the end of the third as I did tonight with how loose it was played, and of course it happened.

Holiday

Banned
Steen, woof. His dong is as big as his nose lately. Also it's great to see that Frank is no-holds ballin' and back in form.

Top Bottom